Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
MIT, HBS, and Cornell Visit??? [#permalink]
04 Jul 2008, 16:50
I just booked ticket Sep 14 thru 21 into Boston. I plan to visit HBS (15th), MIT (16th), Cornell (17th or 18th). Then go to NYC, visit friends, be back in Boston by Sunday for flight out.
(1) This schedule work in their school year plan, I assume it does and hope it does.
(2) Any GMATclubbers want to maybe get together then
(3) My cousin and his fiancee live in Boston, and get married in August. Is it awkward to ask to stay with them so soon after they are married. Consider they are young (25) and last time I was in Boston I tried to stay with them, but I think they conveniently lost my telephone number and couldn't call me back.
(1) You can check the HBS visiting schedule here: http://www.hbs.edu/mba/admissions/visit.html. It looks like they haven't updated the site for September yet, but best bet is to give them a call I think. I remember HBS saying they don't have class visits in the first month of semester. Probably worthwhile to call MIT and Cornell too.
(2) Would love to head out for some drinks, but I'm from Melbourne, Australia! Which, is actually the sister city of Boston.
(3) Errr ... Hard to say really, but if you are looking for accomodation, I stayed at the Harvard Square Inn. It's not the nicest place in the world, but it's cheap.
(3) Im 25 and got married in November....had friends and family staying with us right after we got back from the honeymoon. It shouldnt be "too soon"....unless they are not as nice as me _________________