Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Sep 2014, 11:58

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

MIT SDM program 2014 Jan Intake

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

MIT SDM program 2014 Jan Intake [#permalink] New post 27 Sep 2013, 07:35
I got interviewed last week and have not received any decision. Is anyone here on the same boat? I would appreciate your input very much!!
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Operations
WE: Operations (Transportation)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 9

Re: MIT SDM program 2014 Jan Intake [#permalink] New post 07 Oct 2013, 16:38
I applied last week yikes... a bit of re-structuring going on in my company did not allow me to apply until now. I was a bit unsure of whether to wait or just go for it so I decided to go for it last minute. Have they already decided on your application? good luck!
Manager
Manager
Concentration: Operations
WE: Operations (Transportation)
Followers: 4

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 9

Re: MIT SDM program 2014 Jan Intake [#permalink] New post 08 Oct 2013, 14:35
Quick update, I did speak with one of the staff a few days ago and he mentioned that starting in 2014, there would be a Fall Cohort, as in 2014 will take a January and September/August cohort and after 2014, SDM will begin on the fall not on January. I was told if I get admission I can postpone to the Fall 2014 entry, which I really would love since this tight deadline does not give me much room to apply for some federal scholarships from my home country. Anyways, thought I would share this with you. good luck!
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 1

Re: MIT SDM program 2014 Jan Intake [#permalink] New post 04 Nov 2013, 21:53
Hey there...I am planning to apply for SDM program for fall 2014, and so just wondering I can get some help in regards to GMAT score requirements etc. etc..

I am from telecommunications background having MS degree from state Univ, and on top of that Cisco Certified CCIE member with more than 4 years of real time experience.

What would be the Ideal GMAT score's that can qualify for SDM....any feedback is much appreciated guys...
Re: MIT SDM program 2014 Jan Intake   [#permalink] 04 Nov 2013, 21:53