MODERATOR/AWA tutor/FOUNDER and area specialist:
request your inputs on my queries wrt AWA :
Analysis of argument:
1) Can we mention point 1 , point 2 and so on. giving a clear differentiation for different points
2) Can we appreciate plausibility of the feeling opposite to what we are justifying in one or two sentences
3) how off the mark can we go in word count, how much does it matter.
4) should we mention corrective actions for assumptions and premise along with respective flaws or in the end with conclusion
5)wat if we want to agree to the argument. how do we write in that case.
6) can some of our examples be factually wrong.
1) word count
2) can we have a mixed view, wat do we say in the end in this case
3) do we take stand in beginning or end.
BE KIND & GENEROUS TO SHARE THE KUDOS...THE MORE YOUR GIVE THE MORE YOU GET