1. scientists have developed several drugs that halt baldness in men and can be taken internally.
2. census reports show that most men who are born in large cities live almost their entire lives within the city of their birth in order to near their families.
3. most men do not develop male pattern baldness until they reach the age of 55, at which point their thoughts turn to pursuing a more restful lifestyle.
4. men who have never lived in a large city are those least likely to develop male pattern baldness.
5. a fertility study determined that men who have developed male pattern baldness are less likely to marry and reproduce.
C. this suggests that it is not the stessed envn that causes baldness. men start shedding
only after 55, when they are out of stressed city atmosphere.
1. who cares
2.out of the way..indirectly supports, anyway.