I recently took GMAT and an a little confused of what to do next. So I've a couple of questions.
1. What's the main difference MAcc and MBA?
2. I got bachelor in accounting from university abroad (non-english speaking country but studied in English) and currently work in one of Big 4 ( just started about a month ago), which one would be better for me?
3. I feel that studying MAcc doesn't require work experience, but MBA requires some (I dont mean the requirement to accept but my competency to study.) Am I correct in this point?
4. If I am correct in 3), should I continue working for a couple of years and apply for MBA?
5. Does AWA represent important factor in consideration?
1. GMAT 750 (took in August 2007) AWA = unknown yet (expect to be around 4)
2. GPA 3.8, graduated in May 2007
3. I've not taken TOEFL yet
Thank you for all suggestions
I would wait for a couple of years.
If u r working with one of the Big4s then u r lucky. Keep doing what u r doing then think about MBA not MSc. After several years of work experience in Big4, u will not need to take MSc. MBA will be the best option and with your score target Top 5 in the US. Your GMAT is valid for 5 years, allow yourself at least three years with yoru current job. No need for TOEFL. Your V score is fine.
But depends on school u apply.