Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
MS Tech Entreprenur (NEU) VS MS Tech Mngmt (UIUC) or MBA ??? [#permalink]
19 Mar 2013, 13:44
Hello GMAT Club!
My profile: - MSEE (USA), BE (India) - Experience 3 years: Consumer Electronics (Product development, Leadership and technical consulting) - GRE 298 - Recommendation: Senior executives/Manager
Admitted: - MS Technological Entrepreneurship (Northeastern University) ---- Need to deposit $1000 before 22nd March to accept the admission offer - MS Technology Management (University of Illiniois - Urbana Champaign) ---- Need to deposit $1000 before 4th Apr to accept the admission offer
Awaiting results for MBA from: - MBA - Vanderbilt Owen (Expecting a reject, application under review from long - Applied 1/15/2013) - MBA - WS Olin business school (Expecting a reject, application under review from long - Applied 1/14/2013) - MBA - William and Mary Mason School of Business (Hoping to be be admitted) - MBA - North Carolina State University (50 - 50) - MBA - Wake Forest University (hoping 60% chance of rejection - 40% acceptance)
My question is:
My ultimate aim is to become an entrepreneur. No matter what program I enrolls, I will be targeting entrepreneurship. But wanted to have a safe side to get a job post degree if entrepreneurship doesn't work out.
So I am looking for suggestion. Suggestion of the school and the program that would fit me the best. Consider everything from quality school, degree to location of finding a good job.
Please let me know what I should do? Should I wait for MBA admits or should I accept the MS degree offer? If yes, which university or program is best? NOTE: I can't wait for another year. So have to decide amongst one of these.
I am considering UIUC MSTM program in the current situation, but just wanted to know other experienced/knowledgeable members view.