Hello GMAT Club!
- MSEE (USA), BE (India)
- Experience 3 years: Consumer Electronics (Product development, Leadership and technical consulting)
- GRE 298
- Recommendation: Senior executives/Manager
- MS Technological Entrepreneurship (Northeastern University) ---- Need to deposit $1000 before 22nd March to accept the admission offer
- MS Technology Management (University of Illiniois - Urbana Champaign) ---- Need to deposit $1000 before 4th Apr to accept the admission offer
Awaiting results for MBA from:
- MBA - Vanderbilt Owen (Expecting a reject, application under review from long - Applied 1/15/2013)
- MBA - WS Olin business school (Expecting a reject, application under review from long - Applied 1/14/2013)
- MBA - William and Mary Mason School of Business (Hoping to be be admitted)
- MBA - North Carolina State University (50 - 50)
- MBA - Wake Forest University (hoping 60% chance of rejection - 40% acceptance)
My question is:
My ultimate aim is to become an entrepreneur. No matter what program I enrolls, I will be targeting entrepreneurship. But wanted to have a safe side to get a job post degree if entrepreneurship doesn't work out.
So I am looking for suggestion. Suggestion of the school and the program that would fit me the best. Consider everything from quality school, degree to location of finding a good job.
Please let me know what I should do? Should I wait for MBA admits or should I accept the MS degree offer? If yes, which university or program is best?
NOTE: I can't wait for another year. So have to decide amongst one of these.
I am considering UIUC MSTM program in the current situation, but just wanted to know other experienced/knowledgeable members view.