Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Aug 2014, 03:25

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

MSA at Boston College

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 26 Feb 2010
Posts: 24
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: MSA at Boston College [#permalink] New post 10 Mar 2010, 18:15
jsslvtt wrote:
When should I be expecting the Scholarship stuff. I just received the online acceptance yesterday but it doesn't give any information about when I will get the acceptance packet or any scholarship stuff...


Patience! LOL, give it a couple days! Mine took about a week to arrive.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 14 Nov 2009
Posts: 21
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: MSA at Boston College [#permalink] New post 12 Mar 2010, 14:12
Got it. 7000 in financial aid. Not great, but still 7000 that I won't have to pay.
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: MSA at Boston College [#permalink] New post 31 Mar 2011, 10:29
Hi all,
I have got the decision that wait-listed for the MSA program in BC (Sep. term)

Any suggestion about where I could improve? I got 730 GMAT and 3.80+ GPA, so I think what I could to do with the scores is quite limited.

BTW, does anyone know what is the chance to get in from the waiting list approximately?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 8
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: MSA at Boston College [#permalink] New post 03 Apr 2011, 18:57
renyn36 wrote:
Hi all,
I have got the decision that wait-listed for the MSA program in BC (Sep. term)

Any suggestion about where I could improve? I got 730 GMAT and 3.80+ GPA, so I think what I could to do with the scores is quite limited.

BTW, does anyone know what is the chance to get in from the waiting list approximately?



Really surprising. You should be getting into any School's MSA program with your stats. Did you try asking them why you were wait listed and when you will get your decision out? Btw is Boston College your first preference?
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 31 Mar 2011
Posts: 2
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: MSA at Boston College [#permalink] New post 07 Apr 2011, 14:13
ashookk wrote:
renyn36 wrote:
Hi all,
I have got the decision that wait-listed for the MSA program in BC (Sep. term)

Any suggestion about where I could improve? I got 730 GMAT and 3.80+ GPA, so I think what I could to do with the scores is quite limited.

BTW, does anyone know what is the chance to get in from the waiting list approximately?



Really surprising. You should be getting into any School's MSA program with your stats. Did you try asking them why you were wait listed and when you will get your decision out? Btw is Boston College your first preference?

well..probably because I don't have strong internship or extraordinary activities

To whom admitted ,can I know your deadline for deposit? Thanks a lot!
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 05 Jan 2008
Posts: 8
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: MSA at Boston College [#permalink] New post 07 Apr 2011, 20:27
renyn36 wrote:
ashookk wrote:
renyn36 wrote:
Hi all,
I have got the decision that wait-listed for the MSA program in BC (Sep. term)

Any suggestion about where I could improve? I got 730 GMAT and 3.80+ GPA, so I think what I could to do with the scores is quite limited.

BTW, does anyone know what is the chance to get in from the waiting list approximately?



Really surprising. You should be getting into any School's MSA program with your stats. Did you try asking them why you were wait listed and when you will get your decision out? Btw is Boston College your first preference?

well..probably because I don't have strong internship or extraordinary activities

To whom admitted ,can I know your deadline for deposit? Thanks a lot!


I accepted BC's offer couple of weeks back and they gave me 20 days time to send the deposit. I guess you should get the decision out by April 15th,which is the last day to notify the applicants.
Re: MSA at Boston College   [#permalink] 07 Apr 2011, 20:27
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
Boston College and USC MSA/MAcc recruiting process Manila 2 21 Jul 2010, 18:22
*HELP* UTA mpa, UIUC msa, Boston College, which one?? newlast 0 10 Mar 2010, 08:40
Boston College vs. Boston University mba2012b 1 14 Jan 2010, 12:35
Boston College ayl9899 3 11 May 2007, 14:50
Display posts from previous: Sort by

MSA at Boston College

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Go to page   Previous    1   2   3   [ 46 posts ] 



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.