I wrote your first essay for you.
Please describe why you would like to attend Kellogg
Plaintiff, Pehilu, a Delaware corporation doing business as Pehilu's House of Adopt-A-Puppy complains of Defendant Kellogg Graduate School of Management and alleges as follows:
NATURE OF THIS ACTION
1. Kellogg is a school.
2. As a result of its acquisition of the rights to an MBA from The League of MBA(s) and its own development of Essays #1 and Essays #2, Pehilu is the present owner of both Essay #1 and Essay #2. Essay #1 and Essay #2 are valuable entitites and Pehilu and its predecessors have invested hundreds of millions of dollars in their development and enhancement. Pehilu (which, as used herein, includes its predecessor) has licensed Essay and Essay both to admissions consulting firms such as AAW MAH GAWD I WANT IN and computer end-users such as McDonald's. The Essay 1 and Essay 2 licenses granted to vendors and end-users are limited licenses, which impose restrictions and obligations on the licensees designed to protect the economic value of Essay 1 and Essay 2.
3. Essays 1 and Essay 2 compete with other proprietary essays and with other applicants. There are advantages of pehilu's essays to end-users such as admissions directors (including their proprietary functions in which they have invested large amounts of time and money).
FIRST CAUSE OF ACTION
(Missapropriation of such great essays, Illinois Code Ann. 13-24-1 et seq.)
4. The quality of these essays is so strong that failure to have accepted pehilu not only represents a clear violation of Illinois Code Ann 13-24-1 et seq., but also represents just plain not fair.
SECOND CAUSE OF ACTION
(Tortious interference of future $$$)
5. Kelloggs tortious conduct was also intentionally and maliciously designed to destroy plaintiffs business livelihood and all opportunities of plaintiff to derive value from an MBA in the marketplace
. As such, this Court should impose an award of punitive damages against Kellogg in an amount to be proven and supported at trial.
PRAYER FOR RELIEF
WHEREFORE, having fully set forth its complaint, plaintiff prays for relief from this Court as follows:
1. For relief under the First Cause of Action for misappropriation of great essays arising from Illinois Code Ann. �13-24-1 et seq., and damages for violations thereof, together with additional damages through and after the time of trial;
2. For relief under the Third Cause of Action for tortious interference, and damages for violations thereof, together with additional damages through and after the time of trial, as well as an immediate admission to Kellogg.
The above, and supported in part by the amicus brief a friend of mine wrote, I, pehilu would very much like to attend Kellogg. If you don't accept me, well, you can see exactly what will happen above. Thus, I strongly urge you to just accept Pehilu.