Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
My chances at a top 5? [#permalink]
13 Apr 2008, 08:24
I'm hoping you can give me an idea of which schools I should be targeting. In the interest of saving money on fees, as well as maintaining as much focus on my applications as possible, my plan is to narrow my list down to 3-4 schools where I'm confident that I have a strong chance. Am I delusional in shooting for HBS, Sloan, or Wharton? What about Tuck or Yale? Thanks in advance for your help.
- Four years in the Marines (enlisted infantry) with rapid advancement and significant leadership roles.
- 3.23 undergrad GPA from a decent private school. I was chapter president of an honor society my sophomore year, during which we organized some fairly impressive public service and leadership events, but don't have any other ec's in school worth mentioning.
- At matriculation (fall 09) I will have about 3 1/2 years as a Congressional aide. I will have some very strong recs.
- Volunteer as a literacy tutor a couple of hours a week.
- Haven't taken the GMAT yet, but I'm practicing consistently over 700.