Last visit was: 23 Apr 2024, 23:52 It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 23:52

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 45 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Affiliations: EMPOWERgmat
Own Kudos [?]: 11664 [0]
Given Kudos: 450
GMAT 1: 800 Q51 V49
GRE 1: Q170 V170
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
Re: My desired Score is 650 with Optimus Prep or other online Courses? [#permalink]
Expert Reply
Hi Finance0402,

Since you're not planning to work on any of this until next year, doing some research now is very forward-thinking of you. When it comes to studying for the GMAT, there are a variety of resources to choose from. Most GMAT Companies offer some type of free materials (practice problems, Trial Accounts, videos, etc.) that you can use to 'test out' a product before you buy it. We have a variety of those resources at out site (www.empowergmat.com). As you get nearer to the start of your studies next year, I suggest that you take advantage of all of the free resources then choose the one that best matches your personality, timeline and budget.

If you have any additional question, then just let me know.

GMAT assassins aren't born, they're made,
Rich
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: My desired Score is 650 with Optimus Prep or other online Courses? [#permalink]
Do you think that I can just use the Course of Empowergmat to reach my Goal? Without any other Ressources? So does the empowergmat Course contain every important Topic + Foundations of Grammar ?
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
Expert Reply
Hi Finance0402,

There are certain additional resources that we recommend purchasing (such as the GMAC Official Guide), and you can choose to 'supplement' your studies with any additional resources that you choose. In addition, if you wanted to build up your knowledge before next year, you could choose to do some general grammar practice BEFORE you started studying with GMAT-specific resources.

Rich
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Is here a Forum just for empowergmat? So I could ask more things when I start my studying? Because the empowergmat course sounds great and It is maybe exactly what I was searching for
GMAT Club Legend
GMAT Club Legend
Send PM
Expert Reply
HI Finance0402,

We don't have an EMPOWERgmat-centric Forum here, but there are a number of ways for you to directly ask whatever questions you may have:

You can:
1) Post them publicly in these Forums.
2) PM or Email me (or Max) directly.
3) Email the support team (at Info@empowergmat.com)

Rich
GMAT Club Bot