Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Oct 2014, 03:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

My end of the road (long post) - 760 (Q 49, V 46)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

My end of the road (long post) - 760 (Q 49, V 46) [#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2006, 20:09
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hi everyone...

I guess its that time of the year again when last minute GMATters like me are scrambling to get their exam done and their apps process started. Frankly I haven't really even selected schools since my GPA during undergraduate really sucked so much I wasn't even planning to apply if I didn't do well in my GMAT (so as you can imagine, this is a bit of a relief and a pleasure to share with all of you)

I think the GMATClub is a FANTASTIC site - thank you all guys, especially the ones that set it up but also the ones that make it so active - while I do not have personal interaction with most of you, I hope to be a more active alumnus!!! I'm afraid I'm guilty of not being too active after the first couple of weeks. The GMATClub forum was critical in helping me to settle down, get comfortable with the layout of the test, and to feel part of an interesting, competitive community all of who were in the same boat, aiming for the same goals. Once I got into the swing of preparation, however, I pretty much went off on a solitary exploration.

I want to thank an old participant called Ursula - I cant remember much about her, except last year when I joined the club for the first time, her preparatory notes really struck a chord. I saved her note and followed it almost religiously - and was rewarded with the same score!! I am going to put my notes down in a similar way and hope it helps another young person out there who is aiming high in the GMAT!

My notes and feedback are all attached for those who care to read it.

Thank you once again, and you will be seeing me on this site (somewhat) regularly from now on! :)

Cheers,
M
Attachments

File comment: 5 pages - Blah Alert :) Get a coffee before you read this one.
MallikazGMATPrep.doc [38.5 KiB]
Downloaded 205 times

To download please login or register as a user

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
VP
VP
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 06 Nov 2006, 20:29
Awesome score...Congratulations!!
Director
Director

Kudos [?]: 19 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 07 Nov 2006, 03:57
Congratulation for your nice score and thanks for your interesting feedback!
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 07 Nov 2006, 11:06
Miki great inspiring post , I am happy for you . Good luck with the apps .
Was greatly releived after reading your comments on the GMAT challenges. I was greatly worried about it. Its kicking my butt and its screwing up my timing big time. I am ending up with 5 to 6 questions not attempted.
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 07 Nov 2006, 12:41
great feedback. this is a sure motivator for my 2nd attempt at the GMAT...i really need to improve on the verbal..
Senior Manager
Senior Manager

Kudos [?]: 15 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 07 Nov 2006, 13:58
Congrats, very nice post and I really enjoyed reading it :-D

Good luck with the apps. :-D
  [#permalink] 07 Nov 2006, 13:58