1. My test experience: pretty simple and straightforward passages. Lot of fact-based and strengthen/weaken Qs.
2. My preparation: mostly during mock tests. and around 15 passages from OG.
3. My test strategy: Read passage in reasonable time (3 mins avg), read Qs, if reqd go back to the passage
4. My time strategy: 6 - 7 mins for small passage; 8 - 9 mins for big passage
5. Suggestion (Must do): complete the OG passages under time-limit. If u r very good in SC, then u can spend some more time in RC.
6. Suggestion to Improve: Reference Kaplan
. Understand various types of Qs and how to answer them differently. In this forum I hv read about other books/ ref mat like MGMAT/ Power Score/ RC Bible, but never tried. Someone else might help.
7. Be cautious: specially for inference Qs. Those can be tricky
8. Reading speed: if u hv studied in english, read the english newspaper and hv read english thrillers, then speed shouldn't be a problem. But still if u wanna improve, grow the habit of reading the english newspaper daily under time-limit. still better, read obscure articles from the internet - thr's no dearth of trash articles on the net; and reading from a computer screen simulates the test situation
1. My test experience: very easy/ generic management topics. and surprisingly i finished before time
2. My preparation: almost nothing. always skipped these during mock tests. i think i hardly tried these in 2 or 3 mock tests. in addition, wrote 3 or 4 more under time pressure. most of the times i was unable to finish in 30 mins. fifteen days before my test, i gave it a thought and realized i need to do sth abt it. so started using the template (I'm really thankful to the person who posted the template in this forum. it's a GEM
3. My test strategy: write down the logic/ points in first 3 or 4 mins. then use the template to elaborate
4. My time strategy: there was none. i just knew that it would tough to finish in time. so after writing the intro, i would write the conclusion just to ensure that the passage doesn't look unfinished.
5. Suggestion (Must do): use the template. but be flexible enough to modify it as per your comfort level. writing the points in the beginning really helps. so devote 3 or 4 mins for this. in the Argument essay the template is most important. In the Issue essay follow the pattern: Intro-Points for ur conclusion-conclusion.
In general the verbal section is very critical for us (non-native speakers). It could help a lot to improve the score. In case you wanna know sth more specific on RC/ AWA feel free to revert.