Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Apr 2014, 10:24

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

My files

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
My files [#permalink] New post 12 Aug 2007, 07:11
Hi guys,

I guess it's important that we share our GMAT resources with others for the collective benefit.

I have created a free file storage account and starting to upload a few files I have like LSAT books, old version GMAT prep (with different set of tests than the current version) and a few other grammar resources. You can expect to see some files there in 1-2 hours depending on the upload speed.

To both access and upload files, you will need to login to this dummy account. Not sure if multiple logins work so remember to log out once you have uploaded your stuff.

http://www.mediafire.com
login: stuff@gmatclub.com
password: share

Don't upload without logging in or others will not be able to find files.

Good luck for your preparation.
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director

Kudos [?]: 32 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Re: My files [#permalink] New post 12 Aug 2007, 07:15
financeguy wrote:
Hi guys,

I guess it's important that we share our GMAT resources with others for the collective benefit.

I have created a free file storage account and starting to upload a few files I have like LSAT books, old version GMAT prep (with different set of tests than the current version) and a few other grammar resources. You can expect to see some files there in 1-2 hours depending on the upload speed.

To both access and upload files, you will need to login to this dummy account. Not sure if multiple logins work so remember to log out once you have uploaded your stuff.

Thanks for starting this.. I have begun uploading!
Manager
Manager

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 12 Aug 2007, 07:34
Thanks guys ... keep them coming
VP
VP
Schools: Wharton (R2 - submitted); HBS (R2 - submitted); IIMA (admitted for 1 year PGPX)
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 81 [0], given: 13

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 12 Aug 2007, 07:37
Dear friends,

I don't mean to be a spoil sport at all, but just wanted to throw a word of caution - please refrain from uploading copyrighted stuff on media share. Someone out there may sue us for that.

Just wanted to send the msg across. I am sure you all understand exactly what I am talking about.
Manager
Manager

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 12 Aug 2007, 14:42
dwivedys wrote:
Dear friends,

I don't mean to be a spoil sport at all, but just wanted to throw a word of caution - please refrain from uploading copyrighted stuff on media share. Someone out there may sue us for that.

Just wanted to send the msg across. I am sure you all understand exactly what I am talking about.

Hi, Thanks for that. Technically, it's like sharing your books with a groups of friends like a group study and material is not being SOLD or published on a public access site so no violation in that case.

Thanks
Manager
Manager

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 12 Aug 2007, 20:34
great Idea! :)
Senior Manager
Senior Manager
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 12 Aug 2007, 21:29
financeguy wrote:
dwivedys wrote:
Dear friends,

Hi, Thanks for that. Technically, it's like sharing your books with a groups of friends like a group study and material is not being SOLD or published on a public access site so no violation in that case.

Thanks

WOW. Im speechless. We've got a bunch of great lawyers here. Everyday I see different "totally believable" explanations coming from different people for something that is obviously wrong.
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 12 Aug 2007, 21:47
A great start of course..

I have started uploading a few files.
Manager
Manager

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 13 Aug 2007, 00:22
ioiio wrote:

WOW. Im speechless. We've got a bunch of great lawyers here. Everyday I see different "totally believable" explanations coming from different people for something that is obviously wrong.

Unfortunately, it's not wrong. Peer to Peer sharing is not illegal else you wouldn't see websites like Youtube, Google Video etc. etc. and this debate has long been settled. Then even posting questions on this forum (which makes a bulk of this forum activity) will be illegal.

Thanks
Director
Director
Schools: University of Chicago, Wharton School
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 35 [0], given: 6

GMAT Tests User
Re: My files [#permalink] New post 17 Aug 2007, 09:07
financeguy wrote:
Hi guys,

thanks a lot. thats real cool.

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: My files   [#permalink] 17 Aug 2007, 09:07