Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Sep 2014, 12:11

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

MY GMAT STUDY PLAN ... (GUIDANCE NEEDED FROM EXPERTS)

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Nonprofit
GMAT 1: 480 Q34 V22
GMAT 2: 540 Q33 V31
GMAT 3: 620 Q42 V34
GPA: 3.6
WE: Other (Non-Profit and Government)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 1

Reviews Badge CAT Tests
MY GMAT STUDY PLAN ... (GUIDANCE NEEDED FROM EXPERTS) [#permalink] New post 10 Dec 2013, 23:07
Dear GMAT experts (BB and other members with superb scores),

friends, i want to share my study plan here with you guys and i will be more than happy if you guys give your feedback and advise me for any changes.

i am following 3-month approach and intend to appear in the exam in Mid february 2014.

As far as verbal is concerned, i have completed the ONLINE COURSE OF e-gmat and it has been very helpful.

Now i have started Quant section and want to ACE it as ealry as possible so that i may have sufficient time in the end for revision.

My Plan for QUANT is as follows:

1.) I started with the QUANT study material of a local GMAT prep Instituteand have completed that material (The foundation building Materal)

2.) Now adays, i am solving OG-13 quant portion and also maintaining my error log. I shall be finishing this book by the end of this week.

3.) My step-3: Study all the 5 MGMAT QUANT books and Jeff Sackmann books.

4.) Stage-4: Subscribe to an online QUANT course tofurther strengthen the Quant Concepts ( I am still confused which one should i go for: Magoosh or GMAT pill)

5.) Solve the OG QUANT review book.

6.) solve difficult questions available on GMATCLUB.

And then finally, appear in the final test.

Dear members, please have a look at the above study plan and share your thoughts with me.

Please note that my weak areas are probability, Venn Diagram questions and Data suffciency. I shall be thankful to you if you guys tell me how to improve these areas.

Looking forward to your replies,

Regards,
BABAR
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
MY GMAT STUDY PLAN ... (GUIDANCE NEEDED FROM EXPERTS)   [#permalink] 10 Dec 2013, 23:07