Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 30 Oct 2014, 15:46

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

My EPIC GRE Journey to 165 score STARTS!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
1 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [1] , given: 0

My EPIC GRE Journey to 165 score STARTS! [#permalink] New post 03 May 2013, 00:55
This post received
KUDOS
Hey guys,
I'm planning to take the GRE in end June and am starting this thread so that I can be more systematic with my prep. The GRE forum here has been very helpful.
I'm an engineer and quant is not difficult for me to crack but verbal is one area where I need to improve a lot.

Days to go- 50 days
Book that I have - Kaplan Premier, GRE Verbal Grail,Barrons GRE
Current prep status- Kicked off with my prep 3 weeks back
Goal- 165+ on the GRE

I'll be updating this thread every week till the time I take the GRE . Would love to connect with others here too. Stay tuned!
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: My EPIC GRE Journey to 165 score STARTS! [#permalink] New post 20 Jun 2013, 00:12
Have deferred my GRE for the second week of July..I still need to start taking full length CATs. I kaplan gre initially and these days I am busy doing GRE verbal grail for taking my verbal score to the next level. The book is very good for rcs and i feel more in command of different types of questions in rcs now.My rc accuracy is currently 70% under timed circumstances and aiming for 90%. let's hope i get there soon
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: My EPIC GRE Journey to 165 score STARTS! [#permalink] New post 31 Jul 2013, 01:59
Finally have booked the date for 5th August..So almost a week to go now.I have been a little nervous as in the last 3 tests that I have taken, I have got inconsistent results on verbal- in the 1st i scored 165, the second i scored 160 and the third i scored 159...Really hoping that I cross 162 on Verbal. Will update you guys soon!
Re: My EPIC GRE Journey to 165 score STARTS!   [#permalink] 31 Jul 2013, 01:59