Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Jul 2014, 16:22

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

My journey to a 750(Q51, V39)

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Author Message
TAGS:
8 KUDOS received
Intern
Intern
avatar
Status: Software Engineer
Joined: 28 Mar 2013
Posts: 3
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V39
GRE 1: 1300 Q800 V500
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 13 [8] , given: 0

Reviews Badge
My journey to a 750(Q51, V39) [#permalink] New post 23 Apr 2013, 00:21
8
This post received
KUDOS
4
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Background
I graduated from BITS-Pilani, India in 2010 with bachelors in Electrical and Electronics (EEE). Inspired by how my friends were motivated for higher studies in engineering, I appeared for GRE and applied to a few schools. Even after a miserable score of 1300(Q800, V500) in GRE :yikes , Stanford University found something interesting in me, and I thereafter began what would become 2 of the most exciting years of my life - academically, culturally and extra-curricular-ly. After graduating summa-cum-laude from Stanford with Masters in Electrical Engineering in 2012, I started working at eBay Inc., San Jose in mid 2012.

GMAT Journey
Stage-1: Self Assessment
I started my GMAT journey in October 2012 by purchasing the MGMAT Complete Strategy Guide Set which comes with 6 online mock tests and also OG13. Based on the strategy mentioned in the OG, I started by giving one of the mock test in MGMAT CAT 1 and scored 640(Q48, V31). I remember being a little happy at that time because I honestly expected scoring a lot less and I believed that with a little practice I could possibly score a lot higher and suddenly GMAT seemed like a piece of cake (although that feeling did not last long :no , as explained later). So I set an ambitious goal of 760 in the actual GMAT and stuck to it till the end.

Stage-2: Core content - Books, books and more books
With OG13 and 10 MGMAT Strategy Guides, I knew I had enough fodder that would last the next few weeks. But I believed in taking small steps at a time and studying a little everyday, which is also what MGMAT strategy guides recommend. Thus the focus was quality and not quantity. Also because I was working, I could not afford spending too much time during the weeknights and spent the majority of my time preparing over the weekends.

Stage-3: Self evaluation
After going through all the 10 MGMAT Strategy guides and OG13, I appeared for another MGMAT mock test CAT2 on 20 January 2013 to see where I stood. That day I scored 680(Q51, V33). I was disappointed with that score for multiple reasons : (i) the majority of the score improvement was from Quant, which was anyways my strength being from the engineering background (ii) With so much preparation, I could only improve my score by 40 points (iii) I had exhausted all the study material and I was not sure of the path to move forward. To get more data on my predicted score, I gave more MGMAT mock tests with following results:
CAT3 : 22 January 2013 : 700(Q51, V35)
CAT4: 28 January 2013: 660(Q46, V34)
CAT5: 9 February 2013: 680(Q46, V37)
:beat
At this point, it was very important for me to understand the variation in my section performances and why I was not scoring higher. I analyzed the Quant and Verbal sections separately. I think there are two types of errors primarily:
(i) Silly mistakes - mostly due to time constraints.
(ii)Weak concepts.

Tip: The best way to figure out what type(out of the above 2) of mistake you are committing more often, whenever you revise the mock CATs, do not just look at the solutions and explanations. Try to solve the wrong questions again without time constraints. If you get your answers correct this time, then that means your concepts are good and time management and speed(with accuracy) are more important. If you still cannot get your answers correct, then that means that you need to go back to books. I think this was a very crucial step in my preparation process.

I realized that in Quant, I was making lot of silly mistakes. I could solve most of the questions that I previously answered incorrectly in mock CATs, correctly without any time constraints. And for Verbal, many of my answers were based on intuition and what felt like a right answer, but actually turned out wrong :no . This intuition based approach might work for a native English speaker or for easy to medium difficulty level questions, but I most certainly failed with this approach in harder questions. That was hurting my consistency, accuracy and hence overall GMAT score. It was clear that I needed a more foolproof approach to solving verbal questions.

Stage-4: Sharpen the Blade
I was stuck. :wall My score was not moving above 700 and consistency was seriously under pressure. As I read more on forums etc, I realized that lot of people get stuck at late 600s or early 700s and it is requires lot more structure and strategy to score any higher. I was going through some old emails,and I came across an email from e-GMAT. So I dusted it off and found out more about e-GMAT and their content, courses, previous students' success stories etc. I later found out that one of the co-founders of e-GMAT, Payal Tandon shared the same alma mater with me, which was kinda nice. So I emailed Payal and took more information about e-GMAT. After tuning in to a few strategy sessions from e-GMAT and looking at their course material and reviews, I decided to purchase the e-GMAT Verbal Online course. It came with 12 month Grockit membership.

The e-GMAT course, especially the SC section was extremely helpful to move my score a notch higher. I found their SC content to be very specific, precise and applicable. I made a lot of topic-wise notes :computer while going through their material. Their material is very specific as it provides a clear set of tools and strategy to attack an SC problem of any level. For example, I learnt that before one starts to look at the answer choices in an SC problem, it is very important to understand the intended meaning of the sentence because a particular sentence might have more than one grammatically correct versions, but often, the answer is the one that fulfills the intended meaning. That really was the dealmaker in my case. I started paying lot of critical attention to punctuations, specific keywords, transitions, clauses and meaning, which helped me solve the problems with much more confidence. Evidently, my consistency in SC section improved drastically, and more importantly I became much more confident with this section :band , which helped me further refine my strategy. Also, one of the founders of e-GMAT, Rajat Sadana was very helpful in guiding me through my GMAT preparation, especially when my exam date was closing by. I really liked having someone much more experienced guide me by specifically looking at my previous CAT performances and helping me design an optimum strategy for the actual exam.

At this stage, I had finished 10 MGMAT Strategy guides, solved all the questions of OG13 twice, and finished e-GMAT material completely. I felt like I read a lot :read , now was the time to get more practice. Grockit(that came with e-GMAT Verbal Online) helped me do exactly that. They also provide a really cool topic-wise analysis of your skills within each section based on the questions you have solved. That analysis gets better and better as you solve more questions. I solved all the Hard level questions in all the topics for the Verbal Section in Grockit. That gave me ample practice and with some sections like SC:Idioms, the more you practice, the better you are, coz I felt like there were gazillions of questions on idioms and every so often I used to bump across an idiom I was not aware of.

[u] Stage-5: Get the GMAT exam date and download GMAT Prep
I realized that it was time to take the GMAT exam date or else I will keep preparing for it eternally. 19th April 2013 was my chosen G-day.

[u] Stage-6: G-day and G-2
Do absolutely nothing that has anything to do with GMAT for the last two days before the exam. Just relax, watch lots of comedy shows, sleep a lot, drink lots of water(but not just before the exam), eat healthy food, go for a walk and stretch yourself. I usually think a lot about the exam just before the exam, but this time I totally disconnected myself from GMAT. I treated this like just another mock CAT. I could afford to do that though because among other things, this was my first attempt and I am not applying to b-schools this year. But nevertheless, just talk to your friends, go out, laugh and relax :band . Ensure that you are absolutely fresh before the exam. This -> :help2 stage is over.

Summary of advice:
1. Read Stacey Koprince's articles. I have learnt a LOT about GMAT exam strategy from her articles.
2. Definitely buy at the very least e-GMAT's SC course. For $69, its a steal.
3. Give at least 5 GMAT mock tests at various stages of your preparation cycle.
4. Stage-4 is probably the most crucial stage for many of us as we are scrambling for something to hold on to that can improve the score a notch higher.
5. Relax and de-stress before the exam. Do not study just before the exam. Plan your eating and drinking habits for the exam. Reach the exam center at least 15 mins in advance. Carry minimal stuff with you to the exam center. You literally cannot take anything besides yourself and the clothes that you are wearing inside the examination room.

Hope this post benefits those who aspire to do well in GMAT :) All the best :gl
Cheers
_________________

Vinayak Agarwal

Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
avatar
Joined: 07 Oct 2012
Posts: 23
Location: India
Concentration: General Management, Finance
GMAT 1: 640 Q45 V33
WE: Engineering (Other)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 7

Re: My journey to a 750(Q51, V39) [#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2013, 07:50
Fantastic score. How did you increase your speed in quant?

vinayakagarwal wrote:
Background
I graduated from BITS-Pilani, India in 2010 with bachelors in Electrical and Electronics (EEE). Inspired by how my friends were motivated for higher studies in engineering, I appeared for GRE and applied to a few schools. Even after a miserable score of 1300(Q800, V500) in GRE :yikes , Stanford University found something interesting in me, and I thereafter began what would become 2 of the most exciting years of my life - academically, culturally and extra-curricular-ly. After graduating summa-cum-laude from Stanford with Masters in Electrical Engineering in 2012, I started working at eBay Inc., San Jose in mid 2012.

GMAT Journey
Stage-1: Self Assessment
I started my GMAT journey in October 2012 by purchasing the MGMAT Complete Strategy Guide Set which comes with 6 online mock tests and also OG13. Based on the strategy mentioned in the OG, I started by giving one of the mock test in MGMAT CAT 1 and scored 640(Q48, V31). I remember being a little happy at that time because I honestly expected scoring a lot less and I believed that with a little practice I could possibly score a lot higher and suddenly GMAT seemed like a piece of cake (although that feeling did not last long :no , as explained later). So I set an ambitious goal of 760 in the actual GMAT and stuck to it till the end.

Stage-2: Core content - Books, books and more books
With OG13 and 10 MGMAT Strategy Guides, I knew I had enough fodder that would last the next few weeks. But I believed in taking small steps at a time and studying a little everyday, which is also what MGMAT strategy guides recommend. Thus the focus was quality and not quantity. Also because I was working, I could not afford spending too much time during the weeknights and spent the majority of my time preparing over the weekends.

Stage-3: Self evaluation
After going through all the 10 MGMAT Strategy guides and OG13, I appeared for another MGMAT mock test CAT2 on 20 January 2013 to see where I stood. That day I scored 680(Q51, V33). I was disappointed with that score for multiple reasons : (i) the majority of the score improvement was from Quant, which was anyways my strength being from the engineering background (ii) With so much preparation, I could only improve my score by 40 points (iii) I had exhausted all the study material and I was not sure of the path to move forward. To get more data on my predicted score, I gave more MGMAT mock tests with following results:
CAT3 : 22 January 2013 : 700(Q51, V35)
CAT4: 28 January 2013: 660(Q46, V34)
CAT5: 9 February 2013: 680(Q46, V37)
:beat
At this point, it was very important for me to understand the variation in my section performances and why I was not scoring higher. I analyzed the Quant and Verbal sections separately. I think there are two types of errors primarily:
(i) Silly mistakes - mostly due to time constraints.
(ii)Weak concepts.

Tip: The best way to figure out what type(out of the above 2) of mistake you are committing more often, whenever you revise the mock CATs, do not just look at the solutions and explanations. Try to solve the wrong questions again without time constraints. If you get your answers correct this time, then that means your concepts are good and time management and speed(with accuracy) are more important. If you still cannot get your answers correct, then that means that you need to go back to books. I think this was a very crucial step in my preparation process.

I realized that in Quant, I was making lot of silly mistakes. I could solve most of the questions that I previously answered incorrectly in mock CATs, correctly without any time constraints. And for Verbal, many of my answers were based on intuition and what felt like a right answer, but actually turned out wrong :no . This intuition based approach might work for a native English speaker or for easy to medium difficulty level questions, but I most certainly failed with this approach in harder questions. That was hurting my consistency, accuracy and hence overall GMAT score. It was clear that I needed a more foolproof approach to solving verbal questions.

Stage-4: Sharpen the Blade
I was stuck. :wall My score was not moving above 700 and consistency was seriously under pressure. As I read more on forums etc, I realized that lot of people get stuck at late 600s or early 700s and it is requires lot more structure and strategy to score any higher. I was going through some old emails,and I came across an email from e-GMAT. So I dusted it off and found out more about e-GMAT and their content, courses, previous students' success stories etc. I later found out that one of the co-founders of e-GMAT, Payal Tandon shared the same alma mater with me, which was kinda nice. So I emailed Payal and took more information about e-GMAT. After tuning in to a few strategy sessions from e-GMAT and looking at their course material and reviews, I decided to purchase the e-GMAT Verbal Online course. It came with 12 month Grockit membership.

The e-GMAT course, especially the SC section was extremely helpful to move my score a notch higher. I found their SC content to be very specific, precise and applicable. I made a lot of topic-wise notes :computer while going through their material. Their material is very specific as it provides a clear set of tools and strategy to attack an SC problem of any level. For example, I learnt that before one starts to look at the answer choices in an SC problem, it is very important to understand the intended meaning of the sentence because a particular sentence might have more than one grammatically correct versions, but often, the answer is the one that fulfills the intended meaning. That really was the dealmaker in my case. I started paying lot of critical attention to punctuations, specific keywords, transitions, clauses and meaning, which helped me solve the problems with much more confidence. Evidently, my consistency in SC section improved drastically, and more importantly I became much more confident with this section :band , which helped me further refine my strategy. Also, one of the founders of e-GMAT, Rajat Sadana was very helpful in guiding me through my GMAT preparation, especially when my exam date was closing by. I really liked having someone much more experienced guide me by specifically looking at my previous CAT performances and helping me design an optimum strategy for the actual exam.

At this stage, I had finished 10 MGMAT Strategy guides, solved all the questions of OG13 twice, and finished e-GMAT material completely. I felt like I read a lot :read , now was the time to get more practice. Grockit(that came with e-GMAT Verbal Online) helped me do exactly that. They also provide a really cool topic-wise analysis of your skills within each section based on the questions you have solved. That analysis gets better and better as you solve more questions. I solved all the Hard level questions in all the topics for the Verbal Section in Grockit. That gave me ample practice and with some sections like SC:Idioms, the more you practice, the better you are, coz I felt like there were gazillions of questions on idioms and every so often I used to bump across an idiom I was not aware of.

[u] Stage-5: Get the GMAT exam date and download GMAT Prep
I realized that it was time to take the GMAT exam date or else I will keep preparing for it eternally. 19th April 2013 was my chosen G-day.

[u] Stage-6: G-day and G-2
Do absolutely nothing that has anything to do with GMAT for the last two days before the exam. Just relax, watch lots of comedy shows, sleep a lot, drink lots of water(but not just before the exam), eat healthy food, go for a walk and stretch yourself. I usually think a lot about the exam just before the exam, but this time I totally disconnected myself from GMAT. I treated this like just another mock CAT. I could afford to do that though because among other things, this was my first attempt and I am not applying to b-schools this year. But nevertheless, just talk to your friends, go out, laugh and relax :band . Ensure that you are absolutely fresh before the exam. This -> :help2 stage is over.

Summary of advice:
1. Read Stacey Koprince's articles. I have learnt a LOT about GMAT exam strategy from her articles.
2. Definitely buy at the very least e-GMAT's SC course. For $69, its a steal.
3. Give at least 5 GMAT mock tests at various stages of your preparation cycle.
4. Stage-4 is probably the most crucial stage for many of us as we are scrambling for something to hold on to that can improve the score a notch higher.
5. Relax and de-stress before the exam. Do not study just before the exam. Plan your eating and drinking habits for the exam. Reach the exam center at least 15 mins in advance. Carry minimal stuff with you to the exam center. You literally cannot take anything besides yourself and the clothes that you are wearing inside the examination room.

Hope this post benefits those who aspire to do well in GMAT :) All the best :gl
Cheers
Intern
Intern
User avatar
Status: Application process
Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Posts: 33
Location: India
GMAT 1: 600 Q50 V22
GMAT 2: 650 Q49 V28
GPA: 3.39
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 12

Re: My journey to a 750(Q51, V39) [#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2013, 11:10
Congrats brother that is an awesome achievement .

I have given Manhattan tests too and got similar scores :
Manhattan Cat 1 : 690 Q45 V38
Manhattan Cat 2 : 670 Q47 V34
Manhattan Cat 3 : 660 Q45 V35
Manhattan Cat 4 : 690 Q45 V38
Manhattan Cat 5 : 630 Q45 V32
Manhattan Cat 6 : 700 Q50 V35

I will feel ecstatic if i achieve 750 in actual Cat .
Expert Post
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
User avatar
Joined: 11 Dec 2012
Posts: 313
Followers: 55

Kudos [?]: 181 [0], given: 66

Re: My journey to a 750(Q51, V39) [#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2013, 11:30
Expert's post
vinayakagarwal wrote:
Background


Summary of advice:
1. Read Stacey Koprince's articles. I have learnt a LOT about GMAT exam strategy from her articles.
2. Definitely buy at the very least e-GMAT's SC course. For $69, its a steal.
3. Give at least 5 GMAT mock tests at various stages of your preparation cycle.
4. Stage-4 is probably the most crucial stage for many of us as we are scrambling for something to hold on to that can improve the score a notch higher.
5. Relax and de-stress before the exam. Do not study just before the exam. Plan your eating and drinking habits for the exam. Reach the exam center at least 15 mins in advance. Carry minimal stuff with you to the exam center. You literally cannot take anything besides yourself and the clothes that you are wearing inside the examination room.
6. Profit

Hope this post benefits those who aspire to do well in GMAT :) All the best :gl
Cheers


Hi vinayakagarwal, thanks for the detailed debrief of your journey. It's always uplifting to hear about someone who succeeded and even exceeded on the GMAT! I particularly like your 5-point summary (which I expanded to 6). One of the biggest mistakes people make on this test is studying up until the last minute. This isn't a high school cram session, it's akin to running a race. If you had a race 10 kilometers from your house, would you run there? Of course not. People who do too much the day before routinely get substandard scores and the students who understand that they should be as refreshed and relaxed as possible excel on test day. Thanks for reiterating this point.

Obviously there is a time to study diligently as well, and you hit that on the head with steps 3 and 4 as well. Congratulations on achieving the score you wanted. Best of luck with the application process as well.
-Ron
_________________

Ron Awad
Veritas Prep | GMAT Instructor
Save $100 on Veritas Prep GMAT Courses and Admissions Consulting Services
Veritas Prep Reviews

Intern
Intern
avatar
Status: Software Engineer
Joined: 28 Mar 2013
Posts: 3
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V39
GRE 1: 1300 Q800 V500
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
Re: My journey to a 750(Q51, V39) [#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2013, 14:51
madhurvashisht wrote:
Congrats brother that is an awesome achievement .

I have given Manhattan tests too and got similar scores :
Manhattan Cat 1 : 690 Q45 V38
Manhattan Cat 2 : 670 Q47 V34
Manhattan Cat 3 : 660 Q45 V35
Manhattan Cat 4 : 690 Q45 V38
Manhattan Cat 5 : 630 Q45 V32
Manhattan Cat 6 : 700 Q50 V35

I will feel ecstatic if i achieve 750 in actual Cat .


Hi
I would suggest that you register for the GMAT exam, download GMATPrep and take its first exam. Even though I was getting 680-700 in MGMAT, I was getting 760-770s in GMATPrep. So dont worry too much if you dont get 750ish in MGMAT CATs. You might already be there !
_________________

Vinayak Agarwal

Intern
Intern
avatar
Status: Software Engineer
Joined: 28 Mar 2013
Posts: 3
GMAT 1: 750 Q51 V39
GRE 1: 1300 Q800 V500
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 13 [0], given: 0

Reviews Badge
Re: My journey to a 750(Q51, V39) [#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2013, 14:52
VeritasPrepRon wrote:
vinayakagarwal wrote:
Background


Summary of advice:
1. Read Stacey Koprince's articles. I have learnt a LOT about GMAT exam strategy from her articles.
2. Definitely buy at the very least e-GMAT's SC course. For $69, its a steal.
3. Give at least 5 GMAT mock tests at various stages of your preparation cycle.
4. Stage-4 is probably the most crucial stage for many of us as we are scrambling for something to hold on to that can improve the score a notch higher.
5. Relax and de-stress before the exam. Do not study just before the exam. Plan your eating and drinking habits for the exam. Reach the exam center at least 15 mins in advance. Carry minimal stuff with you to the exam center. You literally cannot take anything besides yourself and the clothes that you are wearing inside the examination room.
6. Profit

Hope this post benefits those who aspire to do well in GMAT :) All the best :gl
Cheers


Hi vinayakagarwal, thanks for the detailed debrief of your journey. It's always uplifting to hear about someone who succeeded and even exceeded on the GMAT! I particularly like your 5-point summary (which I expanded to 6). One of the biggest mistakes people make on this test is studying up until the last minute. This isn't a high school cram session, it's akin to running a race. If you had a race 10 kilometers from your house, would you run there? Of course not. People who do too much the day before routinely get substandard scores and the students who understand that they should be as refreshed and relaxed as possible excel on test day. Thanks for reiterating this point.

Obviously there is a time to study diligently as well, and you hit that on the head with steps 3 and 4 as well. Congratulations on achieving the score you wanted. Best of luck with the application process as well.
-Ron


Thanks Ron. Appreciate your kind words.
_________________

Vinayak Agarwal

Intern
Intern
User avatar
Status: Application process
Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Posts: 33
Location: India
GMAT 1: 600 Q50 V22
GMAT 2: 650 Q49 V28
GPA: 3.39
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 12

Re: My journey to a 750(Q51, V39) [#permalink] New post 27 Apr 2013, 10:33
vinayakagarwal wrote:
madhurvashisht wrote:
Congrats brother that is an awesome achievement .

I have given Manhattan tests too and got similar scores :
Manhattan Cat 1 : 690 Q45 V38
Manhattan Cat 2 : 670 Q47 V34
Manhattan Cat 3 : 660 Q45 V35
Manhattan Cat 4 : 690 Q45 V38
Manhattan Cat 5 : 630 Q45 V32
Manhattan Cat 6 : 700 Q50 V35

I will feel ecstatic if i achieve 750 in actual Cat .


Hi
I would suggest that you register for the GMAT exam, download GMATPrep and take its first exam. Even though I was getting 680-700 in MGMAT, I was getting 760-770s in GMATPrep. So dont worry too much if you dont get 750ish in MGMAT CATs. You might already be there !


Thanks Vinayak for your advise . Actually i have already given the Gmat prep tests with a score of 680 and 690 but i will give them again and see my scores if they have improved .
Director
Director
User avatar
Status: My Thread Master Bschool Threads-->Krannert(Purdue),WP Carey(Arizona),Foster(Uwashngton)
Joined: 27 Jun 2011
Posts: 894
Followers: 57

Kudos [?]: 145 [0], given: 57

GMAT ToolKit User Reviews Badge
Re: My journey to a 750(Q51, V39) [#permalink] New post 28 Apr 2013, 21:38
This is a awesome score..Which bschools are you targeting?
_________________

General GMAT useful links-->

Indian Bschools Accepting Gmat | My Gmat Daily Diary | All Gmat Practice CAT's | MBA Ranking 2013 | How to Convert Indian GPA/ Percentage to US 4 pt. GPA scale | GMAT MATH BOOK in downloadable PDF format| POWERSCORE CRITICAL REASONING BIBLE - FULL CHAPTER NOTES | Result correlation between GMAT and GMAT Club's Tests | Best GMAT Stories - Period!

More useful links-->

GMAT Prep Software Analysis and What If Scenarios| GMAT and MBA 101|Everything You Need to Prepare for the GMAT|New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>|GMAT ToolKit: iPhone/iPod/iPad/Android application|

Verbal Treasure Hunt-->

"Ultimate" Study Plan for Verbal on the GMAT|Books to Read (Improve Verbal Score and Enjoy a Good Read)|Best Verbal GMAT Books 2012|Carcass Best EXTERNAL resources to tackle the GMAT Verbal Section|Ultimate GMAT Grammar Book from GC club [Free Download]|Ultimate Sentence Correction Encyclopedia|Souvik's The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official-SC|ALL SC Rules+Official Qs by Experts & Legendary Club Members|Meaning/Clarity SC Question Bank by Carcass_Souvik|Critical Reasoning Shortcuts and Tips|Critical Reasoning Megathread!|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- CR|GMAT Club's Reading Comprehension Strategy Guide|The Most Comprehensive Collection Of Everything Official- RC|Ultimate Reading Comprehension Encyclopedia|ALL RC Strategy+Official Q by Experts&Legendary Club Members

----
---
--
-


1 KUDOS = 1 THANK


Kick Ass Gmat

Re: My journey to a 750(Q51, V39)   [#permalink] 28 Apr 2013, 21:38
    Similar topics Author Replies Last post
Similar
Topics:
3 My debrief - 750 (Q51, V40) - IR 8 JackDaniels 0 19 Jan 2014, 07:06
8 My GMAT Experience: 750 (Q-51, V-40, AWA 5.5) addictive 22 26 Jul 2010, 07:32
My GMAT experience - 750 (Q51, V40) ljubljana 7 22 Aug 2007, 15:50
GMAT 750 (Q51 V39) - very satisfied prov 15 20 Aug 2007, 06:34
Yoohoo, ecstatic about my score: 750 (Q51,V40) blueberry 6 29 Nov 2005, 13:36
Display posts from previous: Sort by

My journey to a 750(Q51, V39)

  Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  

Moderator: TGC



GMAT Club MBA Forum Home| About| Privacy Policy| Terms and Conditions| GMAT Club Rules| Contact| Sitemap

Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group and phpBB SEO

Kindly note that the GMAT® test is a registered trademark of the Graduate Management Admission Council®, and this site has neither been reviewed nor endorsed by GMAC®.