Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 15:57 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 15:57

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Intern
Intern
Own Kudos [?]: 37 [1]
Given Kudos: 9
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Technology
GPA: 3.5
Send PM
Retired Moderator
Status:Accepting donations for the mohater MBA debt repayment fund
Own Kudos [?]: 1148 [0]
Given Kudos: 234
Concentration: Operations, Finance
Schools: Ross '14 (M)
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3.54
WE:Accounting (Manufacturing)
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Intern
Intern
Send PM
Re: My MasterGmat Online Prep Review [#permalink]
Kudos
Am through barely 10 % of the quant section. I have never seen so many difficult ( 700+ ) questions anywhere else. I am currently stuck on questions on Sets. They have a unique ( Table based ) method of solving these problems and not using the Venn diagrams. Much much much better approach I must say. However, the questions I am getting hung up on will easily take 2+ minutes and till I am able to answer most of them correctly, the system will not let me move to something else. Actually it does, but it keeps throwing tough Sets questions very frequently.
More to come.....
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 154 [0]
Given Kudos: 2
Send PM
HopefulOldie wrote:
Am through barely 10 % of the quant section. I have never seen so many difficult ( 700+ ) questions anywhere else. I am currently stuck on questions on Sets. They have a unique ( Table based ) method of solving these problems and not using the Venn diagrams. Much much much better approach I must say. However, the questions I am getting hung up on will easily take 2+ minutes and till I am able to answer most of them correctly, the system will not let me move to something else. Actually it does, but it keeps throwing tough Sets questions very frequently.
More to come.....

- i also admit that their quant is best i have ever seen...very precise GMAT like question i will say 650 + level, specially in equation, absolute value types , nice short cuts, theories...best way possible (completed 49% )

- regarding verbal SC i say their questions are ok, again fundas are awesome. I will say somewhere more than MGMAT SC book and somewhere less, but solid concepts. Practice problem i didn't like much because that basically revolves around their own concept, which i think is 70-75% close to actual GMAT

- during my 89% if i remember correctly i faced more than 40 bold face type question, CR very close to actual GMAT questions, good collection of questions

- RC good fundas, but still their question only 70-75% close to actual GMAT questions

- these guys have a huge database of questions, so only repetition happens when u have completed more than 80% that too only those questions which u did wrong, one best part is each of their questions has explanation for all the answer choices so one can easily get to know why it is wrong or right

- unlimited tutor support, direct support on topics as you go through the course as system sends your query to the instructor and you will get a reply through email, all my queries resolved within 24hrs

but few problems also:

- as i already mentioned these guys have 70-75% similar GMAT types questions in SC, so this is something these guys have to improve (although my accuracy improved by 15% but that is not only because of mastergmat )

- when i enrolled for the course they promised sessions everyday but this does not happen, i think these guys are short of instructors but I managed approx twice or thrice in a week. But only thing is I didn't get a choice to choose my instructor. I heard Issac (their Canadian instructor & Verbal Head) is good but never interacted with him

will update more....
GMAT Club Bot