Am through barely 10 % of the quant section. I have never seen so many difficult ( 700+ ) questions anywhere else. I am currently stuck on questions on Sets. They have a unique ( Table based ) method of solving these problems and not using the Venn diagrams. Much much much better approach I must say. However, the questions I am getting hung up on will easily take 2+ minutes and till I am able to answer most of them correctly, the system will not let me move to something else. Actually it does, but it keeps throwing tough Sets questions very frequently.
More to come.....
- i also admit that their quant is best i have ever seen...very precise GMAT like question i will say 650 + level, specially in equation, absolute value types , nice short cuts, theories...best way possible (completed 49% )
- regarding verbal SC i say their questions are ok, again fundas are awesome. I will say somewhere more than MGMAT SC
book and somewhere less, but solid concepts. Practice problem i didn't like much because that basically revolves around their own concept, which i think is 70-75% close to actual GMAT
- during my 89% if i remember correctly i faced more than 40 bold face type question, CR very close to actual GMAT questions, good collection of questions
- RC good fundas, but still their question only 70-75% close to actual GMAT questions
- these guys have a huge database of questions, so only repetition happens when u have completed more than 80% that too only those questions which u did wrong, one best part is each of their questions has explanation for all the answer choices so one can easily get to know why it is wrong or right
- unlimited tutor support, direct support on topics as you go through the course as system sends your query to the instructor and you will get a reply through email, all my queries resolved within 24hrs
but few problems also:
- as i already mentioned these guys have 70-75% similar GMAT types questions in SC, so this is something these guys have to improve (although my accuracy improved by 15% but that is not only because of mastergmat )
- when i enrolled for the course they promised sessions everyday but this does not happen, i think these guys are short of instructors but I managed approx twice or thrice in a week. But only thing is I didn't get a choice to choose my instructor. I heard Issac (their Canadian instructor & Verbal Head) is good but never interacted with him
will update more....