Hi, I am an Economics & Business undergrad student in the Netherlands in my last year and planning to follow a Masters at a grande école in France.
Could you (people studying there or with sufficient knowledge about their intake requirements)
provide me with some of your profiles that allowed you to be admitted?
It would be of very great help. Thank you in advance.
Maybe I should add that I have
- no work experience (I could find an internship?),
- GMAT not yet taken (what points should I secure minimum?)
- expect to graduate with 7.1/10 average grade. in my undergrad Economics degree (with higher average grades in 2nd and 3rd year, 75%-80% --> 90% or higher are barely reached by students here)
- some extracurricular activities in a student association + private tutoring
- German nationality, fluent in French, expecting to stay in France for a living.
I don't have much hope (due to my undergrad average grade) but I'd really like to know their requirements.
Any advise is appreciated.
EDIT: I saw so many profile evaluations on this forum, so I hoped someone would reply to my thread:/