I have purchased the following books to prepare for the exam and now I am trying to piece an appropriate study plan1. Manhattan GMAT Study Guides (5 Quant, 3 Verbal)
2. MGMAT - Advanced GMAT Quant
3. MGMAT Foundations of GMAT Math
4. MGMAT Foundations
of GMAT Verbal
5. Kaplan GMAT 800
6. MGMAT Official Guide Companion
7. Powerscore - Critical Reasoning Bible8. Official Guide GMAT Review
9. Official Guide for Quant Review
10. Official Guide for Verbal Review
This is a large selection of books and I am trying to take the exam by mid to late April.
My plan was to go through the study guides and than tackle many of the problems in the official guide. And take as many as practice tests as possible after that.
Finish at least 1 study guide a week and spend all of April taking exams and solidifying those areas where I am weak using the remaining books as practice.
Please let me know if this sounds like a reasonable plan and what you would do with these given books.Feb & March = MGMAT Study Guides & Problems + Official Guide
April = Practice Tests & Review
Appreciate your input