Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Sep 2014, 14:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Naveen Jindal (Dallas) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
MBA Section Director
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 661

Kudos [?]: 2838 [0], given: 883

Naveen Jindal (Dallas) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 10 May 2013, 12:45
Expert's post
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy, Human Resources
GMAT 1: 710 Q49 V37
GPA: 2.82
WE: Other (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Naveen Jindal (Dallas) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Nov 2013, 03:37
Hi All,

I have got an interview update for on 26th Nov..So far, any of you guys finished your interviews..?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Marketing
GMAT 1: 660 Q49 V31
GMAT 2: 660 Q50 V30
GPA: 3.71
WE: Engineering (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 8

Re: Naveen Jindal (Dallas) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 12 Nov 2013, 22:08
Hi all, i have just received Interview call from UTD. I was offered slots on 25,26 nov and 3rd dec
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Re: Naveen Jindal (Dallas) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 04 Dec 2013, 11:27
I just checked UTD's Galaxy system and found out I was accepted for their online MBA program. I scored 730 on the GMAT, had a 3.18 GPA in Electrical Engineering from the University of Houston, and have 191 months of work experience as a Test Engineer. US News & World Report ranked them 9th in the nation on their list of "Best Online Graduate Business Programs". I am an American living in Dallas.
Expert Post
Affiliations: GMAT Club
City: Pune
GPA: 3.4
WE: Business Development (Manufacturing)
Followers: 148

Kudos [?]: 927 [0], given: 886

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Naveen Jindal (Dallas) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Jan 2014, 12:37
Expert's post
Hello GMATCLUB Members,

We are bringing a webinar with Q&A as well as chats with current students focused on the Waitlisted Applicants.
The first event of this series is Webinar conducted by Admissionado's Founder and HBS Alum Jon Frank. Jon will share his suggestions followed by a Q&A session. This is your opportunity to ask your specific questions. The webinar will take place on 31st January 2014, Friday, 9 AM PST.

We shall also be conducting chat sessions with some Current students from various schools who were successfully admitted from a waitlist so you can learn what to expect from the process, what worked for them, and what it takes. These chats shall take place in our Chat Room. We will release the times & Dates (all will be the first week of February)

Webinar Link: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/pjoin/531329318/105379349
Download event to your Outlook
If you are on a waitlist - you do NOT want to miss these!

The webinar and chats are free. There will be a 30-minute Q&A session at the end of the Webinar on Friday Jan 31st at 9 AM PST - join to have your questions answered.

Thank You! :)

Be the coolest guy in the MBA Forum - Be a threadmaster!

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

All MBA Resources All 'Sticky' Topics at one place

Please share your profiles for this application season: 2015 Profiles w/ Admit/Dings Results!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Next Generation GMATClub CATS with Brilliant Analytics.

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 660 Q50 V30
GMAT 2: 650 Q50 V27
GPA: 3.35
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Re: Naveen Jindal (Dallas) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2014, 17:27
Hi,

I have received admission offer from University of Texas Dallas full time MBA program. I applied for Information Systems Management.Can anyone please provide more information about the B School?

Information Needed:
1. Quality of education
2. Faculty members
3. Career Service Assistance
4. Demographic advantage of the B School (if any)

I have received offer from Temple University - Fox School of Business and University of Pittsburg- KATZ School of Business. I am in a dilemma which one to join. I am unable to judge which one will be better in terms of career opportunities. Seniors please suggest.
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 27

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Naveen Jindal (Dallas) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants [#permalink] New post 12 Apr 2014, 00:04
Hi all,

Got Admitted with 40 % scholarship.

Have to take decision in 7 days time.

1. With 3 other top schools in Texas, how difficult it will be for Foreigners to get job?

2. What kind of jobs people with IT background get or can target POST MBA from UTD

3. How strong is operations and Consulting of UTD ?

4. Which companies do offer internship to students ?

Can any one throw light on the above questions also if any one else got admitted kindly pm me. We can get in touch and share and discuss the questions before finalizing the decision.

Regards,
Abhinav S

Regards,
Abhinav

GMAT 1 - 580 (Q47 V23) a-tight-slap-on-face-149457.html

GMAT 2 - 670 (Q48 V34) 670-one-month-off-from-office-and-2-months-hard-work-163761.html#p1297561

“If you don't change your life; your life will change you.”

Re: Naveen Jindal (Dallas) Class of 2016 Calling all applicants   [#permalink] 12 Apr 2014, 00:04