1. Should I retake GMAT? I have feeling that I can get around 720-740 if practice actively couple of weeks. But is it worth?
2. Which schools and programs would you recommend me to apply to.
3.What can I do currently to make my profile better and make it possible to apply to higher ranked schools.
Thank you in advance.
Hey there dude, let's jump straight into your questions:
1. Depends when you are applying. If you are applying R1 this year, it would be silly. Buuuuut if you are applying next year or later (see answer to Q3) and you are pretty sure you can do better, why the heck not?
2. The best programs you can get into + the best energy programs (Haas, Austin, Rice, maybe some regional program near North Dakota, because of the fracking boom)
3. Aha! So many things. But still there are so many things I don't know about you! Here are some of the main things you can do:
a) You can wait another year. Two years experience is a bit on the low side, and from what I've seen dude, when you apply with little experience, you want to be one of the best.
b) get more leadership (at work or anywhere)
c) get promoted
d) add more volunteer work community service to your profile
That should get you started! If you have any follow up questions, then go ahead. I'm looking forward my friend,
Admissionado | Packages | School Guides | Team
If you like the post, give it a KUDOS!