Thank you for using the timer!
We noticed you are actually not timing your practice. Click the START button first next time you use the timer.
There are many benefits to timing your practice, including:
need advice on online MBA [#permalink]
30 Oct 2007, 17:07
I'm looking for online MBA degree:
1. from UK/US, reputable and accredited by AACSB/AMBA/EQUIS
2. preferably with good rankings & reasonably priced
3. no "online" or "professional" on the certificate/transcript
4. can be completed entirely on-line (or almost)
5. minimum working experience is 2 year or less
6. if possible, taught by FT faculty & have access to alumni
My main reason is money. I need to keep my job to support my family and to pay the tuition. Secondly, I'm in SE Asia. I will be moving around a few times in the next couple of years and unable to attend in person. And last but not least, my undergraduate grades as well as GMAT were not so great, definitely not in the market for a top-rated MBA program.