Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Apr 2016, 15:54
GMAT Club Tests

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

need feedback from ESADE students

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

need feedback from ESADE students [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 06 Dec 2014, 08:03
Hi guys,

i am going to apply this year for the Msc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship with ESADE and i would love to connect with other applicants, alumni and current students. I send the school my resume and told them about my previous experiences. My profile may sound a bit "weird" to some of you but i am sure to perfectly fit with the programme and so does the school.

I am 28 years old, for medical and personal reasons i was not able unfortunately to pursue a proper academic education and it took me several years to graduate next July i hope with a bachelor in international business development in France. I interned and worked in Berlin the last two and half years in the field of online marketing (like a lot of expats there :)). I have also a strong passion for art (like tons of hipsters there i know :)).
I also traveled to Dundee, Scotland as an international student from my home University in France.
I did some hackathons, and i am currently working on three projects (on hold because of my studies).
I am interning part-time with a leading french company in the educative field as a mobile project manager assistant.
I want to launch my own business in the educative /digital art field and this Msc with ESADE looks like the perfect place to network and learn how to do it. ESADE attracts me a lot because of its international curriculum, its team-work approach, not to mention Creapolis and the double degree with Aalto (great place for artsy business...).
I don't think that my age is an obstacle at all, i am used to work in start-ups full of enthusiastic young people. I have a lot to share and so many things to learn. I would adapt easily as it is already the case with a promotion of students younger than me today.
I am telling you a bit about myself to connect with alumni, current students and to speak about the Msc and how great you are doing there.

kind regards
Intern
Intern

Re: need feedback from ESADE students [#permalink]

Show Tags

New post 30 Dec 2014, 12:54
hello again,
waw 102 views and it looks like nobody here is able to help me...
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Jan 2015, 04:43
I guess it's kinda hard to find alumni on this forum. Those sites are really useful for candidates. Once you're in or got dinged, you don't come around anymore. I have applied to the MSc Finance at ESADE, so I cannot be much of a help. However, I have been talking to current and former students of the program. They all were very satisfied with their experience at ESADE. Not to mention program specifics, they all told me the atmosphere to be great, very international and dynamic students/city. Be aware that the admission committee might push you towards a MBA instead of an MSc if you have too much experience. Hope this helps.

Good luck
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 01 Jan 2015, 06:07
Hi Alagaleth,

i want to thank you for your answer. May i ask you if you heard of any student's experience with the school incubator? ESADE looks indeed like a great place full of enthusiastic people with a strong entrepreunarial mindset.
I wish you a happy new year, finger crossed for your admission.
Intern
Intern

Show Tags

New post 02 Jan 2015, 02:35
Unfortunately I have no information regarding the school incubator. Thank you, Happy new year !
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: Q44 V40

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

Show Tags

New post 14 Jun 2015, 12:27
elkrimo wrote:
Hi guys,

i am going to apply this year for the Msc in Innovation and Entrepreneurship with ESADE and i would love to connect with other applicants, alumni and current students. I send the school my resume and told them about my previous experiences. My profile may sound a bit "weird" to some of you but i am sure to perfectly fit with the programme and so does the school.

I am 28 years old, for medical and personal reasons i was not able unfortunately to pursue a proper academic education and it took me several years to graduate next July i hope with a bachelor in international business development in France. I interned and worked in Berlin the last two and half years in the field of online marketing (like a lot of expats there :)). I have also a strong passion for art (like tons of hipsters there i know :)).
I also traveled to Dundee, Scotland as an international student from my home University in France.
I did some hackathons, and i am currently working on three projects (on hold because of my studies).
I am interning part-time with a leading french company in the educative field as a mobile project manager assistant.
I want to launch my own business in the educative /digital art field and this Msc with ESADE looks like the perfect place to network and learn how to do it. ESADE attracts me a lot because of its international curriculum, its team-work approach, not to mention Creapolis and the double degree with Aalto (great place for artsy business...).

I don't think that my age is an obstacle at all, i am used to work in start-ups full of enthusiastic young people. I have a lot to share and so many things to learn. I would adapt easily as it is already the case with a promotion of students younger than me today.
I am telling you a bit about myself to connect with alumni, current students and to speak about the Msc and how great you are doing there.

kind regards

Hey man, I got admitted to the MIE programme, how did you do? did you get any feedback from alumni? I talked to some students in ESADE and they said the programme is great!

Cheers
Re: need feedback from ESADE students   [#permalink] 14 Jun 2015, 12:27