I have read a lot about GMAT prep being the best option to approximate your score on the real thing. However, there are only 2 GMAT prep tests. I sincerely feel that the Re-takes give you a false picture of your ability.
Just want to know whether the Manhattan tests are worth taking.
1. Are the questions tougher/easier/similar than/to the real thing, especially for verbal.
2. Do the tests put you under pressure with timing?
3. What is the comparison of scores between MGMAT and the real thing?
4. How do I get the test? Are they available on CDs?
I took an mgmat course so can answer these questions based on my experience. I've seen other threads on this topic, so it's worth doing a search to see what others say.
1. About the same
2. They're modeled after the real GMAT so there's a timer. I always took them timed, but I think you can take them untimed.
4. You can purchase them online. Check their website - not sure if they have them by CD.
post558169.html#558169 - a compilation of b-school interview questions
8-66345.html - my (detailed) gmat debrief
Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership