My GMAT Score is 680 (M-50, V-31) and have work exp of 8 years in India, just wanted to know following things
1) Is balanced score desired by most of the B Schools?
2) should i think of another attempt as my score is low?
3) What i can do to imprve my verbal as it has been my weak area?
4) how critical is AWA score - got 4.5 only, is it a bad score..........
Congrats on the score!! Its a good score - M50 is killer.
1) I really dont know how this works, have heard an 80-80 split is preferred, but I'm not the best person to comment. On the contrary, check "nervousgmat" 's score - 720 (Q42,V47), its not the mythical 80-80 split (btw, she's now attending Kellogg).
2) This is certainly your choice, be certain to get Yes/No from people. You'll have to consider the schools you're applying and gauge if your competitive enough.
3) You know the drill. I will not blabber
4) Indian/Male/ IT? with 4.5 AWA and 680 might not really help you - IMO. You need 5.0 and above to atleast "feel good".
If you have the time, I'd say one more GMAT attempt.