Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Apr 2014, 20:01

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Need help for last 2 weeks preparation

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
GMAT Date: 04-17-2012
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
Need help for last 2 weeks preparation [#permalink] New post 03 Apr 2012, 12:32
Hello experts,

My exam date is 17th April (2weeks to go). I wanted some advise on how to solidify what I have learnt so far. So far I have taken all Kaplan and MGMAT tests and scored consistently above 750. I am pretty confident is quant, so relatively verbal is my weak area. I am aiming for 770+ score. In order to do that I need to score 99 percentile on verbal.

I am at the same level in SC, CR and RC. My plan is to do LSAT CR and LSAT RC one day and next day do a bunch of SCs and 1 GMATCLUB test. I have exhausted all OG, MGMAT and KAPLAN books. So for SC I just want to review old questions and really understand the concepts in each question. This way I will review my mistakes and also solidify the concepts. I plan to review about 250 SC in total. Do you think this is good enough for SC?

I choose LSAT CR and RC as they are the toughest and will improve my stamina in dealing with hard verbal questions. Can you suggest any improvements or corrections?

Regards
Sri
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Current Student
Concentration: Finance, Finance
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V40
Followers: 112

Kudos [?]: 523 [0], given: 114

GMAT Tests User
Re: Need help for last 2 weeks preparation [#permalink] New post 04 Apr 2012, 09:22
Take a look here: all-april-2012-gmat-test-takers-129457.html to get some support from your fellow April GMAT test takers.

Also, my advice is to really stay with studying GMAT prep material if you can. That material will be best suited to help you prepare for the GMAT test.

It sounds to me like you are really ahead of the curve, and have quite a strong study plan. Stay on it, and make sure to master every concept and question you come across. That is the only way you will hit your goal of 770! Good luck

New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>

My GMAT and BSchool Tips:

Re: Need help for last 2 weeks preparation   [#permalink] 04 Apr 2012, 09:22