My profile is :
1. Graduated from IIT Roorkee (Metallurgy engineer) in 2009
2. 10th: 92.2%, 12th: 92.6% CGPA: 8.04.
3. Extracurriculars: Decent and Extensive activities in College ; During job life: Not much
4. Score: 700 (va:34, qa:51, awa: 6, IR: 5)
4. Work ex
a) 2.5 yrs in JSW Ispat (steel sector) near Navi Mumbai,
b) 1 yr 2 months in Grail Research, a market research/analytics firm in Noida, and
C) Joined American Express (analytics profile) in Apr 2013
Total Work ex (currently)= 4.5 yrs
Won 2 awards in my total job life.
Social work: Done some social work in college but none in Job life
Area of interest: Analytics & Market Research
My list of schools:
I am applying in R2. I would be selecting 4-5 from the above list?
1. Can you please tell me in which of the above schools do I have realistic chance based on my profile?
If anybody here has any insights, pls provide inputs
1. What are your post MBA goals?
2. What are your work related achievements?
Ask us about our interview prep service