My profile is :
1. Graduated from IIT Roorkee (Metallurgy engineer) in 2009
2. 10th: 92.2%, 12th: 92.6% CGPA: 8.04.
3. Extracurriculars: Decent and Extensive activities in College ; During job life: Not much
4. Score: 700 (va:34, qa:51, awa: 6, IR: 5)
4. Work ex
a) 2.5 yrs in JSW Ispat (steel sector) near Navi Mumbai,
b) 1 yr 2 months in Grail Research, a market research/analytics firm in Noida, and
C) Joined American Express (analytics profile) in Apr 2013
Total Work ex (currently)= 4.5 yrs
Won 2 awards in my total job life.
Social work: Done some social work in college but none in Job life
Area of interest: Analytics & Market Research
My list of schools:
I am applying in R2. I would be selecting 4-5 from the above list?
1. Can you please tell me in which of the above schools do I have realistic chance based on my profile?
If anybody here has any insights, pls provide inputs
1. What are your post MBA goals?
2. What are your work related achievements?