If you're just getting started, a good place to start may be our MBA admissions book (Your MBA Game Plan
). That will help you asses your candidacy and figure out where your strengths and weaknesses are.
These are some of the first questions to ask youself:
* Why do you want an MBA? What do you plan to do after school?
* Why do you need one now (and not two years ago or two years from now)?
* What things have you achieved on the job that will help set you apart from other applicants?
* What things have you done outside of your job that help you stand out?
* What do you think will make you a valuable addition to the community of your target school(s)?
* What passions do you have? How can you demonstrate these in your application?
Veritas Prep | GMAT Prep | MBA Admissions Consulting | Co-author, Your MBA Game Plan
Save $100 on Veritas Prep GMAT Courses And Admissions Consulting
For a limited time, receive access to five Veritas Prep Computer Adaptive practice tests when you purchase a Veritas Prep GMAT book! Buy Now!
Enroll now. Pay later. Take advantage of Veritas Prep's flexible payment plan options.
Veritas Prep Reviews