I have received an admit from
1) Vanderbilt - 70k Scholarship
2) Georgetown - 60k Scholarship
Need help deciding which college to attend considering my post MBA goals are to get into management consulting
1) I am international student so as far as location is considered it doesn't matter a lot. What matters is mobility which I am not sure would be greater with an MSB MBA or an Owen MBA
2) Nashville has a considerably lower cost of living, but I am not sure about vanderbilt's strength in consulting
3) McDonough does send a considerable number of its students into consulting, but I am presuming most of them get into government consulting, so not sure about it.
Any advice from the experts???
First off, congratulations on the acceptances and scholarships!
Check the employment reports for Owen
and for McDonough
. I believe those reports show that Owen has a slight edge in placing graduates in management consulting (18%). Also check out the curriculum. If the curriculum is what you want to study, Owen is the way for you to go.
Co-Author of: MBA Admission for Smarties: The No-Nonsense Guide to Acceptance at Top Business Schools
Follow Accepted on Twitter
Friend Accepted on Facebook
Subscribe to Accepted's Blog