Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 02 Oct 2014, 03:02

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

need info on Verbal qs collections and solutions by experts

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator
Followers: 81

Kudos [?]: 544 [0], given: 105

Premium Member CAT Tests
need info on Verbal qs collections and solutions by experts [#permalink] New post 16 Nov 2012, 20:45
Expert's post
Hi.
In our forum, do we have any sort of Consolidated verbal question collections (along with solutions and explanations) as Quants questions available through Bunuel's signature...?

Actually I found lots of threads those correspond to many Verbal questions submitted by our forum members..so it's very confusing indeed..! I would like to know that is there any baseline Question collections for Verbal submitted by Verbal Experts/GMAT tutors like 'Bunuels' Quants collection'..?

I'm looking for both medium and high difficulty level.

Appreciate your feedback on this.

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || NEW !!! GMAC's IR Prep Tool

GMAT Club guide - OG 11-12-13 || Veritas Blog || Manhattan GMAT Blog

KUDOS please, if you like the post or if it helps :-)

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: need info on Verbal qs collections and solutions by experts [#permalink] New post 20 Nov 2012, 10:52
Expert's post
debayan222 wrote:
Hi.
In our forum, do we have any sort of Consolidated verbal question collections (along with solutions and explanations) as Quants questions available through Bunuel's signature...?

Actually I found lots of threads those correspond to many Verbal questions submitted by our forum members..so it's very confusing indeed..! I would like to know that is there any baseline Question collections for Verbal submitted by Verbal Experts/GMAT tutors like 'Bunuels' Quants collection'..?

I'm looking for both medium and high difficulty level.

Appreciate your feedback on this.

Hey Guys,
any feedback on this...?

Verbal experts,could you please step in..?

UPDATED : e-GMAT SC Resources-Consolidated || ALL RC Resources-Consolidated || ALL SC Resources-Consolidated || UPDATED : AWA compilations-109 Analysis of Argument Essays || NEW !!! GMAC's IR Prep Tool

Expert Post
MBA Section Director
GPA: 3.8
WE: Marketing (Energy and Utilities)
Followers: 673

Kudos [?]: 2900 [0], given: 886

Re: need info on Verbal qs collections and solutions by experts [#permalink] New post 21 Nov 2012, 03:24
Expert's post
Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: need info on Verbal qs collections and solutions by experts [#permalink] New post 23 Nov 2012, 22:35
Expert's post
souvik101990 wrote:
It normally depends on what exactly you are looking for though.
Check below (sig) and you might just find what you are looking for.

Hey,
It's fine but not exactly what I'm looking for...Actually what I would like to know is that is there any Consolidated collections of all Verbal Questions(NOT only CR but also SC,RC) in the forum like Bunuels' PS/DS collections..?

Your sig. contains some really good questions but those are a few in numbers, so would you please let me know as mentioned above..?

Appreciate your feedback.

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: need info on Verbal qs collections and solutions by experts [#permalink] New post 29 Nov 2012, 07:03
Expert's post
debayan222 wrote:
souvik101990 wrote:
It normally depends on what exactly you are looking for though.
Check below (sig) and you might just find what you are looking for.

Hey,
It's fine but not exactly what I'm looking for...Actually what I would like to know is that is there any Consolidated collections of all Verbal Questions(NOT only CR but also SC,RC) in the forum like Bunuels' PS/DS collections..?

Your sig. contains some really good questions but those are a few in numbers, so would you please let me know as mentioned above..?

Appreciate your feedback.

Guys,
Any feedback on this...?

Expert Post
MBA Section Director

Re: need info on Verbal qs collections and solutions by experts [#permalink] New post 02 Dec 2012, 02:03
Expert's post
The sig contains at least 100 questions in total!
Besides, Have you exhausted the official questions?
Difference between quant and verbal portion of the GMAT is that in verbal it is BEST to rely on official material.
I am sure your dream verbal score can be achieved using the official guides and the verbal review questions and reviewing them thoroughly.

My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates

My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?

My Reviews
Veritas Prep Live Online

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: need info on Verbal qs collections and solutions by experts [#permalink] New post 02 Dec 2012, 10:17
Expert's post
souvik101990 wrote:
Difference between quant and verbal portion of the GMAT is that in verbal it is BEST to rely on official material.
I am sure your dream verbal score can be achieved using the official guides and the verbal review questions and reviewing them thoroughly.

Thanks for your reply Souvik...

I'm currently going through OG12..could you please give any idea how many different qs. are there specifically for verbal section in OG13 as compared to OG12..?

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: need info on Verbal qs collections and solutions by experts [#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2012, 23:29
Expert's post
debayan222 wrote:
souvik101990 wrote:

I'm currently going through OG12..could you please give any idea how many different qs. are there specifically for verbal section in OG13 as compared to OG12..?

Souvik,
Any feedback on this..?

Expert Post
MBA Section Director

Re: need info on Verbal qs collections and solutions by experts [#permalink] New post 07 Dec 2012, 23:34
Expert's post
debayan222 wrote:
debayan222 wrote:
souvik101990 wrote:

Souvik,
Any feedback on this..?

I bet the following will answer your question:

http://www.manhattangmat.com/blog/index ... ial-guide/

http://www.aristotleprep.com/og13-and-o ... ions-list/

breakdown-of-official-guide-13th-edition-vs-12th-edition-133151.html

My GMAT Resources
V30-V40: How to do it! | GMATPrep SC | GMATPrep CR | GMATPrep RC | Critical Reasoning Megathread | CR: Numbers and Statistics | CR: Weaken | CR: Strengthen | CR: Assumption | SC: Modifier | SC: Meaning | SC: SV Agreement | RC: Primary Purpose | PS/DS: Numbers and Inequalities | PS/DS: Combinatorics and Coordinates

My MBA Resources
Everything about the MBA Application | Over-Represented MBA woes | Fit Vs Rankings | Low GPA: What you can do | Letter of Recommendation: The Guide | Indian B Schools accepting GMAT score | Why MBA?

My Reviews
Veritas Prep Live Online

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: need info on Verbal qs collections and solutions by experts [#permalink] New post 08 Dec 2012, 05:08
Expert's post
Thanks a ton Souvik for sharing these links...Especially the MGMAT and Magoosh post in our Club are just awesome and immensely helpful.

Thanks man...!! :)

Expert Post
BSchool Forum Moderator

Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: need info on Verbal qs collections and solutions by experts [#permalink] New post 08 Dec 2012, 23:37
Expert's post
debayan222 wrote:
Thanks a ton Souvik for sharing these links...Especially the MGMAT and Magoosh post in our Club are just awesome and immensely helpful.

Thanks man...!! :)

Souvik,
Is there anything like above for Official guide Verbal review '2nd edition vs 1st edition'..?

Re: need info on Verbal qs collections and solutions by experts   [#permalink] 08 Dec 2012, 23:37