Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 23 Aug 2014, 03:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Need last minute advice on CATs before actual test

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 46 [0], given: 30

GMAT Tests User
Re: Need last minute advice on CATs before actual test [#permalink] New post 03 Apr 2010, 19:31
jhenry42 wrote:
All,

I have completed all five of my purchased Kaplan CATs (630, 610, 620, 660, 690), all four of my purchased PR CATs (590, 630, 690, 700), both of my GMATPrep CATs (690, 740), the free Manhattan GMAT CAT (680), and the free Knewton CAT (640). My test is in three days. Do any of you have any advice on what would be the most effective CATs to complete over the next three days? Should I purchase the Manhattan or Knewton CATs, retake my GMATPrep CATs, or use some old GMATPrep tests out there (I think these are available). Thanks for all of your help - this site has been extremely helpful.

Goal - 700+

If you need more types of problems to solve and you dont need any timed GMAT tests.. i suggest you take 'retake my GMATPrep CATs' option. You may finish the tests in less time but you will definately get new relevant problems..

If you like my post, consider giving me a kudos. THANKS!

Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2222

Kudos [?]: 8234 [0], given: 3641

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Need last minute advice on CATs before actual test [#permalink] New post 04 Apr 2010, 20:07
Expert's post
You can retake the GMAT Prep's or you can download PowerPrep

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Expert Post
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2222

Kudos [?]: 8234 [0], given: 3641

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: Need last minute advice on CATs before actual test [#permalink] New post 16 Apr 2010, 14:47
Expert's post
jhenry42 wrote:
Thanks all for all of the help. Got a 710 on the actual GMAT exam this morning. Hopefully my scores above will help others get a better feel as to how practice tests translate to the actual exam. In my experience, the verbal was much harder on the actual exam.

On to thinking about where to apply.

Thanks.

Belated congratulations!!!
710 is a great score - welcome to the 700 club!

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Re: Need last minute advice on CATs before actual test [#permalink] New post 16 Apr 2010, 19:42
A belated congratulations on your 710! It seems that all fo your effort paid off. Good luck in your b-school search and application process. Its an exciting, albeit time consuming, process but it is a fun journey. Good luck and have fun!

jhenry42 wrote:
Thanks all for all of the help. Got a 710 on the actual GMAT exam this morning. Hopefully my scores above will help others get a better feel as to how practice tests translate to the actual exam. In my experience, the verbal was much harder on the actual exam.

On to thinking about where to apply.

Thanks.
Re: Need last minute advice on CATs before actual test   [#permalink] 16 Apr 2010, 19:42