Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 25 Dec 2014, 17:36

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Need questions on number properties from the OG 12th edition

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

GMAT ToolKit User
Need questions on number properties from the OG 12th edition [#permalink] New post 21 Apr 2012, 11:01
Hello.

I just finished the number properties 3rd edition from Manhattan Gmat. The book provides questions from the 11th edition, and I currently possess the 12th edition of the OG. How can I find questions regarding the topics of which I studied. I do not want to get distracted and see other questions that I haven't prepared for.

Please help!

Thank you
Manhattan GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 660 Q43 V38

Kudos [?]: 26 [0], given: 36

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Need questions on number properties from the OG 12th edition [#permalink] New post 21 Apr 2012, 17:43
Hi,

I think, the cheapest options would be the following:

1) Online OG Archer (14 USD)
http://www.manhattangmat.com/storeitems ... 36&catid=4

It lists all questions by topic.

2) OG Companion (10 USD)
Or you buy it as an ebook
http://www.amazon.com/Official-Guide-Co ... CGK6QR37LL

I think Kindle is available on many devices (Mac, PC, iPhone, iPad)
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 22 [0], given: 82

Re: Need questions on number properties from the OG 12th edition [#permalink] New post 22 Apr 2012, 02:36
I find these links:
http://www.manhattangmat.com/official-guide-12.cfm
gmat-club-guide-to-the-gmat-official-guide-12th-ed-85956.html
Hope it helps.

Kudos!!!... If you think I help you in some ways....

Expert Post
CEO
CEO
Concentration: Entrepreneurship, Other
Schools: Chicago (Booth) - Class of 2011
GMAT 1: 750 Q50 V40
Followers: 386

Kudos [?]: 1950 [0], given: 359

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Need questions on number properties from the OG 12th edition [#permalink] New post 22 Apr 2012, 03:03
Expert's post
Olwan, you can open the OG Tracker in GMAT ToolKit and search for "Numbers" to see only questions that has "Numbers" as a keyword.

HOT! GMAT TOOLKIT 2 (iOS) / GMAT TOOLKIT (Android) - The OFFICIAL GMAT CLUB PREP APP, a must-have app especially if you aim at 700+ | PrepGame

Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2425

Kudos [?]: 10484 [1] , given: 3786

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member
Re: Need questions on number properties from the OG 12th edition [#permalink] New post 22 Apr 2012, 06:40
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
I think you need this tool: http://gmatclub.com/forum/manhattan-gma ... 91671.html

Founder of GMAT Club

Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books

Co-author of the GMAT Club tests

Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Need questions on number properties from the OG 12th edition [#permalink] New post 24 Apr 2012, 00:28
Thank you very much. I finished the number properties book and I just started with the second book of the set about decimals. Do you think I should answer OG questions first from the Number properties book or finish all the guides and do all the questions from all topics. I have only 1 month 6 days for my exam. My math is not as sharp. I need at least 550 score

Finally, do you think I should go over all the Manhattan books, and give them equal hours? I heard over and over again that the first and the last books of the guides are the best. Do you think I should invest in them the most, and skim over the others, esp the english ones.

Thanks guys your help is so much appreciated
Re: Need questions on number properties from the OG 12th edition   [#permalink] 24 Apr 2012, 00:28