Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Aug 2014, 23:31

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

New GMATPrep Update version 2.2.306

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 3

Re: New GMATPrep Update version 2.2.306 [#permalink] New post 02 Jun 2013, 09:44
Hi,

I just finished my GMATprep2 exam and it went to screen of calculating scores and it stayed there for 45 minutes. So I closed the software and tired opening it hoping that it would have my score but it never opened - it gives me the Error#3012. I googled and see that you had the same issue. Hoping that you got a solution and could help me.

Regards,

Naren
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Expert Post
Official GMAC Representative
Followers: 134

Kudos [?]: 30 [0], given: 0

Re: New GMATPrep Update version 2.2.306 [#permalink] New post 03 Jun 2013, 04:34
Expert's post
tsnarendran wrote:
Hi,

I just finished my GMATprep2 exam and it went to screen of calculating scores and it stayed there for 45 minutes. So I closed the software and tired opening it hoping that it would have my score but it never opened - it gives me the Error#3012. I googled and see that you had the same issue. Hoping that you got a solution and could help me.

Regards,

Naren

Hello, Naren. I am sorry you experienced this issue. Please contact gmatprep@mba.com. There is a fix for this issue, but we will need to send you a file to download. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.

Rebecca

Rebecca
Social Media Manager
Graduate Management Admission Council

Intern
Intern
Concentration: Operations, Entrepreneurship
GMAT 1: 620 Q47 V28
GMAT 2: 680 Q45 V38
WE: Engineering (Manufacturing)

Kudos [?]: 8 [0], given: 4

Reviews Badge
Re: New GMATPrep Update version 2.2.306 [#permalink] New post 10 Jun 2013, 22:07
Hi Rebecca,

I took a test couple of days ago on the earlier version of GMATPrep but exited before reviewing my responses to the questions. I've come to realize that many people have faced this problem but also that GMAC has now resolved the issue with the latest version. If i upgrade to the latest version (2.2.306 - I believe), will i get to see my responses to the questions i encountered in my current version? Or should i just forget about the test and take another one after downloading the latest version?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Expert Post

Re: New GMATPrep Update version 2.2.306 [#permalink] New post 12 Jun 2013, 09:23
Expert's post
taransambi wrote:
Hi Rebecca,

I took a test couple of days ago on the earlier version of GMATPrep but exited before reviewing my responses to the questions. I've come to realize that many people have faced this problem but also that GMAC has now resolved the issue with the latest version. If i upgrade to the latest version (2.2.306 - I believe), will i get to see my responses to the questions i encountered in my current version? Or should i just forget about the test and take another one after downloading the latest version?

Thanks in advance for your reply.

Thanks for the quesiton and sorry about the issue. Try installing v306, the current version of GMATPrep® without uninstalling the old version. Make sure you do not click the "reset" button. You should be able to view your responses, but please let me know if you continue to have issues.

Thank you!

Rebecca

Rebecca
Social Media Manager

Manager
Manager
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
Schools: INSEAD Jan '13
GPA: 3.9
WE: Marketing (Other)

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 17

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: New GMATPrep Update version 2.2.306 [#permalink] New post 23 Jun 2013, 21:14
OfficialGMAT wrote:
ziko wrote:
Dear Rebeca,

Could you please clarify whether the latest version of GMAT Prep contains new questions?
Unfortunately i have tried all my attempts with the previous GMAT Prep version

Hello, Ziko. The updated GMATPrep does not contain new practice questions. You can get additional questions by purchasing the GMATPrep Question pack, which is a supplement to GMATPrep and contains more practice questions: http://www.mba.com/store/product-info.a ... ID=80.0027 We will have an additional supplement pack available in September. Good luck!

Dear Rebeca,

Last time you have mentioned that new gmat prep with new questions will be available in September. I have two questions:
1) I have tried both practice tests several times in the old pack, does it mean that with new pack (released in Sept) i will not have repeated questions?
2) Could you please advice the exact dates when the new pack will be released in September?

Thank you in advance!

If you found my post useful and/or interesting - you are welcome to give kudos!

Expert Post

Re: New GMATPrep Update version 2.2.306 [#permalink] New post 24 Jun 2013, 08:06
Expert's post
ziko wrote:
OfficialGMAT wrote:
ziko wrote:
Dear Rebeca,

Could you please clarify whether the latest version of GMAT Prep contains new questions?
Unfortunately i have tried all my attempts with the previous GMAT Prep version

Hello, Ziko. The updated GMATPrep does not contain new practice questions. You can get additional questions by purchasing the GMATPrep Question pack, which is a supplement to GMATPrep and contains more practice questions: http://www.mba.com/store/product-info.a ... ID=80.0027 We will have an additional supplement pack available in September. Good luck!

Dear Rebeca,

Last time you have mentioned that new gmat prep with new questions will be available in September. I have two questions:
1) I have tried both practice tests several times in the old pack, does it mean that with new pack (released in Sept) i will not have repeated questions?
2) Could you please advice the exact dates when the new pack will be released in September?

Thank you in advance!

Thanks for the questions. First, I want to clarify the difference between the GMATPrep update of earlier this year, and the new pack released this fall. The update in GMATPrep was only to update the software, and there are no new questions added. The new pack is a separate product, and will not contain any questions already available in any other GMAT products. We have not determined a precise release date yet. Thank you.

Rebecca

Rebecca
Social Media Manager

Manager
Manager
Concentration: Finance, International Business
GMAT 1: 590 Q28 V38
GPA: 2.54
WE: Accounting (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 33 [0], given: 12

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: New GMATPrep Update version 2.2.306 [#permalink] New post 25 Jun 2013, 23:29
My gmat software seems to be acting up. Whenever I filter out easy problem solving problems to work on. It just pulls up DS problems

Already reinstalled

4/28 GMATPrep 42Q 36V 640

Expert Post

Re: New GMATPrep Update version 2.2.306 [#permalink] New post 27 Jun 2013, 11:36
Expert's post
hfbamafan wrote:
My gmat software seems to be acting up. Whenever I filter out easy problem solving problems to work on. It just pulls up DS problems

Already reinstalled

Sorry to hear about this! Please send an email to gmatprep@mba.com with a description of your issue as well as your contact information, and someone will reach out to help you with this.

Thank you!

Rebecca

Rebecca
Social Media Manager

Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: New GMATPrep Update version 2.2.306 [#permalink] New post 03 Aug 2013, 10:23
Can somebody please post a solution to the problem of software not getting installed completely (stuck at 'first time initialization in progress, please wait' for last 1 hour).

I was facing error #3012, and now while trying to re-install the software I am facing a different issue (GMATPrep not getting installed).

v 2.2.306
Re: New GMATPrep Update version 2.2.306   [#permalink] 03 Aug 2013, 10:23