Affiliations: AS - Gold, HH-Diamond
Joined: 04 Dec 2002
Location: United States (WA)
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
, given: 3906
New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE> [#permalink]
18 Apr 2012, 07:15
This post received
This post was
I’m preparing for the GMATYou’ve definitely come to the right place if you’re preparing for the GMAT or want to learn more. I mean, we are the GMAT Club right? The following is a list of some of our most helpful and popular resources to help you CRUSH the GMAT and get you headed towards your goal score.
Welcome To the GMAT Club!Welcome to the GMAT Club! The fact that you’ve found us means that you’ve made your first big step towards attending your dream school and landing your dream job.
The GMAT Club is the world’s largest GMAT and MBA related community. For over 10 years we’ve been the leading provider of FREE GMAT and MBA resources, with a network of thousands of Alumni, Current Students, and Applicants from all the top business schools in the world.
NOW, you’re probably asking yourself “Why am I here?”, “What can the GMAT Club do for me?”, and “How can GMAT Club help me achieve my goals?”. Well, we can absolutely help you, regardless of where you’re at in your GMAT or MBA journey. This post will be broken into 3 sections, and serve as your guide to getting the most out of what WE can offer YOU. Find the section that best applies to your situation (there might be more than one), and we’ll get you on your way to success!
I’m done with the GMAT and ready for applications - OR - I'm considering Business SchoolAlright, so the GMAT is behind you. WOW, what a relief right? Well don’t take your foot off the accelerator… this is the time to put the rest of your profile to work! Our goal is to make your applications shine, your essays sing, and your profile reach up off the page and hit the Admissions Committee in the face. Let’s make them feel CRAZY to turn you down! AND if you are considering Business School you should check out some of these links to help point you in the right direction.I’m done with both the GMAT and Business School applications
- Detailed Study Plans for Novice and Advanced GMAT Takers - Plus our Ultimate Verbal Study Plan
- Don’t know which book(s) to purchase? Check out our 2012 Book Reviews
- Take a FREE Diagnostic Test through GMAC or GMAT Club to See Where You’re Weaknesses are
- Test Your Skills in the Quant and Verbal Question Forum – With Over 10,000 FREE questions
- GMAT “Tools” – Including Iphone Applications, Timers, Score Calculators, Error Logs, Flashcards and many more!
- Everything You Need to Know About How the GMAT is Scored
- Comprehensive list of ALL GMAT Club's useful attachments
- Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) and Integrated Reasoning (IR) Study help
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Score & App with NO Extra Studying
- List of All Practice CAT Tests – Where, How Much $, and Reviews
- Considering Retaking the GMAT? You’ve come to the right place!
- Need Motivation? The BEST GMAT Stories Period
- Professional Courses, Reviews, and GMAT Club Member Discounts in our GMAT Marketplace
- Join the Discussions on our Forum – Our Forum has over 1,000,000 posts and growing!
- FREE GMAT Club Membership Benefits - JOIN NOW>>>
Well let us be the first to congratulate you on a job well done! You’ve come a long way, and we wish you all the best while you wait to hear back from your dream schools. Now that you’re done, you may not realize that the journey has only begun! Here are some great resources to get you through what many people forget is one of the most challenging times in the application process!Have questions or suggestions to improve this thread? Please PM me.
1.gif [ 3.13 KiB | Viewed 160694 times ]
3.gif [ 3.38 KiB | Viewed 158647 times ]
2.gif [ 3.27 KiB | Viewed 158650 times ]
Last edited by GMATLA
on 30 Jul 2012, 20:17, edited 6 times in total.