Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 17 Sep 2014, 01:39

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
73 KUDOS received
Founder
Founder
Affiliations: UA-1K, SPG-G, HH-D
GMAT 1: 750 Q49 V42
GPA: 3.5
WE: Information Technology (Hospitality and Tourism)
Followers: 2273

Kudos [?]: 8785 [73] , given: 3666

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE> [#permalink] New post 18 Apr 2012, 07:15
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
This post was
BOOKMARKED

Welcome To the GMAT Club!

Welcome to the GMAT Club! The fact that you’ve found us means that you’ve made your first big step towards attending your dream school and landing your dream job.

The GMAT Club is the world’s largest GMAT and MBA related community. For over 10 years we’ve been the leading provider of FREE GMAT and MBA resources, with a network of thousands of Alumni, Current Students, and Applicants from all the top business schools in the world.

NOW, you’re probably asking yourself “Why am I here?”, “What can the GMAT Club do for me?”, and “How can GMAT Club help me achieve my goals?”. Well, we can absolutely help you, regardless of where you’re at in your GMAT or MBA journey. This post will be broken into 3 sections, and serve as your guide to getting the most out of what WE can offer YOU. Find the section that best applies to your situation (there might be more than one), and we’ll get you on your way to success!

I’m preparing for the GMAT
You’ve definitely come to the right place if you’re preparing for the GMAT or want to learn more. I mean, we are the GMAT Club right? The following is a list of some of our most helpful and popular resources to help you CRUSH the GMAT and get you headed towards your goal score.

I’m done with the GMAT and ready for applications - OR - I'm considering Business School
Alright, so the GMAT is behind you. WOW, what a relief right? Well don’t take your foot off the accelerator… this is the time to put the rest of your profile to work! Our goal is to make your applications shine, your essays sing, and your profile reach up off the page and hit the Admissions Committee in the face. Let’s make them feel CRAZY to turn you down! AND if you are considering Business School you should check out some of these links to help point you in the right direction.

I’m done with both the GMAT and Business School applications
Well let us be the first to congratulate you on a job well done! You’ve come a long way, and we wish you all the best while you wait to hear back from your dream schools. Now that you’re done, you may not realize that the journey has only begun! Here are some great resources to get you through what many people forget is one of the most challenging times in the application process!

Have questions or suggestions to improve this thread? Please PM me.

-
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Attachment:
1.gif
1.gif [ 3.13 KiB | Viewed 153720 times ]
Attachment:
3.gif
3.gif [ 3.38 KiB | Viewed 151116 times ]
Attachment:
2.gif
2.gif [ 3.27 KiB | Viewed 151122 times ]

Last edited by GMATLA on 30 Jul 2012, 20:17, edited 6 times in total.
Added link
GMAT Pill GMAT Discount CodesKaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
New to the GMAT Club? <START HERE>   [#permalink] 18 Apr 2012, 07:15