Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Oct 2014, 00:13

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Newbie...And Just A Little Confused

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Newbie...And Just A Little Confused [#permalink] New post 01 Aug 2005, 14:02
Although I'm a newbie to the GMAT club, I'm already loving the forums and advice. (I am a little confused about some areas though. :oops: )

First off, I'm an undergrad student planning to take the GMAT in 3-4 months. I'm applying to graduate schools as soon as I receive my score. I'm aiming for a 750. I have been studying out of the Kaplan 05 (w/CD). I'm planning to vastly extend my study materials with the books/tests recommended here.

The things I'm confused about (I've tried to read through as many posts as possible to figure them out, but my brain is going into 'forum freeze'):

The error log for members w/100 posts: Is that an application that runs in conjunction with test taking on the web site, or is it similar to the Excel log that I've already d-loaded from the mistakes workshop?

Posting is encouraged in response to the math, etc....Is this actual problem solving...to the the tests that are bought from here, or just in general?

Overall, this is a great site, and I'm looking forward to using it in prepping!
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Newbie...And Just A Little Confused   [#permalink] 01 Aug 2005, 14:02