Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Sep 2014, 10:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Expert Post
1 KUDOS received
SVP
SVP
Affiliations: HEC
Concentration: Economics, Finance
GMAT 1: 730 Q48 V44
Followers: 86

Kudos [?]: 481 [1] , given: 432

GMAT Tests User Premium Member
Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 18 Dec 2012, 09:02
This post received
KUDOS
Expert's post
For new members who wish to introduce themselves on the forums, we have devoted a thread just for you! Please visit the link below:

knowing-club-members-introduce-yourself-here-6987.html

Have fun! :)

Get the best GMAT Prep Resources with GMAT Club Premium Membership

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 04 Jan 2013, 01:04
Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i find this community is highly interesting.
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 03 Apr 2013, 22:26
Hello everyone,
I am Kellen and I really Nice to see you all to discuss about nice topics.I think this website is really nice platform for discussions about GMAT.I recently complete my graduation in commerce.And now looking for further study.Hope have a nice time in this forum.
Intern
Intern

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 10 Apr 2013, 23:47
Hello,

I am Mark Spencer, I recently got membership to this forum. This forum looks to me attractive to share knowledge and to get information.

Hanging Scales

Intern
Intern

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 09 May 2013, 15:21
hello there
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, Strategy
GMAT 1: 720 Q47 V41
GPA: 3.5

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 2

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 09 May 2013, 16:16
Hello -

Have been a lurker on this forum for a few months now. I can't tell you how much GmatClub helped me with my GMAT prep - esp with Quant. Took it end of March and scored a 720! Special mention to Bunuel :) He was my quant teacher...not directly but through his posts...so kudos to him.
Intern
Intern

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 31 May 2013, 21:30
hi everyone,
I am Chris and i have join this forum to learn from each experiences. This forum is one of the biggest platform to discuss about GMAT and Studies.
Intern
Intern

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 20 Jun 2013, 00:59
This is Daniel. Just want to say hi to all members. Hope i can find more information.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
GPA: 3.5
WE: Business Development (Other)

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 20 Jun 2013, 15:28
Hello, Just looking around the forum to gather if I wanna invest in an MBA, really, and what it will be worth.
Intern
Intern

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 21 Jun 2013, 04:40
Hi All,
Garrick here and new member of this forum. Excited to be a part of this forum as found tons of informative threats with helpful posts and useful links. I will try to be active to learn more from here and hope to be greeted.

Sickness Insurance

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.. for tomorrow never comes.. live today!!!

Last edited by Carrick on 20 Dec 2013, 23:18, edited 1 time in total.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 16 Sep 2013, 08:34
This post was
BOOKMARKED
Hi All

I am karan Kumar...I am a MBA and a love doing maths...I like teaching people also...I am currently working in Cuponation India(http://www.cuponation.in) as an online marketing analyst..
Intern
Intern

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 19 Sep 2013, 00:05
hi all!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 3

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 27 Nov 2013, 02:36
I am happy I've found you, guys!=)
Intern
Intern

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 28 Nov 2013, 01:58
Hai guys!! I'm Tanya, a newbie to this forum here. Am doing my MBA. I'm very glad to be a part of this community here.
Nice to meet you guys! :)
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 08 Jan 2014, 03:07
I'm neola. I came to greet everyone here.

top article Deptford

Intern
Intern
Concentration: General Management, Operations
WE: Supply Chain Management (Consulting)

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 15 Jan 2014, 02:15
After couple of years of lurking around this forum, I am jotting down my first ever post. This is Sarath Kurup here, and hoping to have a productive time with the entire community.

Cheers!!!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Marketing, International Business

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 1

GMAT ToolKit User
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2014, 06:12
Hi!! I'm new. Currently living in Milan and starting applications but I still have to sit for the gmat..

Image Posted from GMAT ToolKit
Intern
Intern

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 26 Jan 2014, 06:47
Hi All
I am Ruchira Jain from Hyderabad. I work as a Software Developer in Microsoft. Looking forward to interact with all of you.
Intern
Intern

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 27 Jan 2014, 10:02
Hey all ,

My name is Jay and I am form India . Here to see if I can break into the world of MBA's , Finance and money ;)
I'm a really friendly person and love to talking/chat and I hope to make alot of frds and chat alot here , :)
Expert Post
Veritas Prep GMAT Instructor
GMAT 1: 780 Q49 V50
GPA: 3.2

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 1

Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!! [#permalink] New post 11 Feb 2014, 15:07
Expert's post
Hello everyone, I'm Bill, and I've been an instructor and writer for Veritas Prep for 6 years. Looking forward to helping you on your way to GMAT success! :-D
Re: Newbies: Introduce Yourself Here!!!   [#permalink] 11 Feb 2014, 15:07