Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 22 Sep 2014, 10:30

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Northwestern & Chicago- Very accomodating

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 2 [0], given: 0

Northwestern & Chicago- Very accomodating [#permalink] New post 01 Nov 2006, 13:35
I have to say that these two schools were VERY accomodating... i just got into the NYU part-time program and of course they require a deposit within two weeks of the acceptance of $1000 so I called the two schools and asked if it would be feasible for me to get a reply by then without compromising my admissions and they were both accomodating and said they would move my files up a little and try to get them in... i WAS VERY IMPRESSED of course... anywho thought i'd share because it made me excited that they are as thoughtful even though they have so many applicants.... this is OFCOURSE the PART-TIME PROGRAMS... so this may be why... hopefully them knowing that I got into NYU will help me out :)

so if anyone's ever in the position I wouldn't hesitate to call and let them know whats happening :)

A.P.

Northwestern & Chicago- Very accomodating   [#permalink] 01 Nov 2006, 13:35