Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 16 Sep 2014, 07:57

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Notre Dame (Mendoza) 2012 - Calling All Applicants

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Official Business School Representative
Schools: Mendoza '16
Followers: 5

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 1

Re: Notre Dame (Mendoza) 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 17 Apr 2012, 05:45
Hello everyone - just want to address the concerns about waitlist updates and the status that shows in the application.

First - please know that the status you see in the application - "decision rendered" - only refers to the *original* decision that was due when you first applied. That's not something that is going to change over time if you're on the waitlist. So you shouldn't be discouraged by seeing that your status within the application remains "decision rendered".

Secondly, please also know that the waitlisted files are currently under review. Our standard process is to review the waitlisted files after each round of decisions. So waitlisted applicants will not hear from us on the published decision date, but rather a few days later. Update times will vary throughout the cycle but generally it's within a week of the published decision date for each round. You can see those here:

http://business.nd.edu/MBA/Admissions_a ... Deadlines/

So we released decisions on Friday, April 13 and now we are reviewing the waitlist. We hope to have an update out tomorrow, but definitely before the end of this week. The next scheduled review will be after June 8th. We will also be reviewing / concluding the One Year waitlist in early May as well.

We know that you work hard on the applications and we appreciate your interest in Notre Dame. We try to provide a good applicant experience and I would encourage you to please contact us at mba.business@nd.edu if you have ever have questions or concerns about your application.

Sincerely,

Andrew

Andrew J. Sama
Senior Associate Director, MBA Admissions
University of Notre Dame
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Finance, Strategy
Schools: Notre Dame (Mendoza) - Class of 2014
GMAT 1: 680 Q47 V36
GPA: 3.3
WE: Corporate Finance (Consumer Products)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: Notre Dame (Mendoza) 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 20 Apr 2012, 06:28
I sent in my confirmation forms earlier this week. It is official that I will be starting at Notre Dame this fall in the 2 Year Program. Excited to meet all of my classmates! Go Irish!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Notre Dame (Mendoza) 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 26 Apr 2012, 21:53
Hello! Are there any Filipinos on this board? I'm a Filipina and I was able to meet another accepted kababayan by the power of Google. :-D If you're applying or matriculating, feel free to PM me, maybe we can all meet up before we head to South Bend!
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Sustainability, Strategy

Re: Notre Dame (Mendoza) 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 May 2012, 09:32
Hi Evigirl,

I'm pinoy, but born and raised here in NYC. I've applied and am scheduled to interview. I'll let you know how it goes and what happens next. If it all works out, I'll definitely send you a note!
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Re: Notre Dame (Mendoza) 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 08 May 2012, 23:34
Good luck, Eco34! Hope to meet you this August! :)
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Notre Dame (Mendoza) 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 29 May 2012, 22:23
Hi Gmatters,
Any idea on whether ND releases admissions right on the deadline or do they send out offers before the deadline also to admitted ppl ? Waiting for my result for final round for about a month now.
Intern
Intern

Re: Notre Dame (Mendoza) 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 30 May 2012, 06:36
ThoroughlyDinged wrote:
Hi Gmatters,
Any idea on whether ND releases admissions right on the deadline or do they send out offers before the deadline also to admitted ppl ? Waiting for my result for final round for about a month now.

Based on the past rounds, ND will release decisions on the deadline. Best of luck!!
Intern
Intern

Re: Notre Dame (Mendoza) 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 30 May 2012, 20:35
@Mgerbasich,
Thanks a lot buddy for the information. And, Congrats for your admit. Wish you all luck.
How I'd love to join you at ND. But not too confident after my interview specially the "case" question. Also missed conveying some of the things I'd normally have wanted to. One of those days ...
Intern
Intern

Re: Notre Dame (Mendoza) 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 31 May 2012, 04:35
ThoroughlyDinged wrote:
@Mgerbasich,
Thanks a lot buddy for the information. And, Congrats for your admit. Wish you all luck.
How I'd love to join you at ND. But not too confident after my interview specially the "case" question. Also missed conveying some of the things I'd normally have wanted to. One of those days ...

Thanks, I am looking forward to attending, great school. Sorry to hear your interview didn't go great, but based on what I have gathered from Notre Dame, they truly do value you as a total package. By no means does a "not so great" interview doom a candidate. Hope you get good news on the deadline and I will see you on campus in the fall.
Intern
Intern

Re: Notre Dame (Mendoza) 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2012, 05:20
Hi all,

Just got the admission e-mail. I'm in with some(lot of) $$$$$$

So glad!!!!
Intern
Intern

Re: Notre Dame (Mendoza) 2012 - Calling All Applicants [#permalink] New post 01 Jun 2012, 05:38
Tatbel wrote:
Hi all,

Just got the admission e-mail. I'm in with some(lot of) $$$$$$

So glad!!!!

Congrats! See you in the fall (assuming you will be matriculating)
Re: Notre Dame (Mendoza) 2012 - Calling All Applicants   [#permalink] 01 Jun 2012, 05:38