Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Oct 2014, 16:43

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

NTU (Nanyang Technological U) - Calling All MBA Applicants

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 14

Kudos [?]: 10 [0], given: 0

NTU (Nanyang Technological U) - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 25 Oct 2012, 10:28

NTU (Nanyang Technological University): Full-time MBA Fall 2013

Fall 2013 applicant details (Real Time)

GMATClub Vs Latest Intake

GMATClub real time applicant stats

Detailed Applicant List

GMATClub Real Time Applicant Tracker

Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
Intern
Intern
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
GPA: 2.88
WE: Information Technology (Computer Software)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 9

Re: NTU (Nanyang Technological U) - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 28 Dec 2012, 06:07
Hello applicants

I mistakenly submitted my NTU MBA application online. Though i had clicked on 'Cancel' button in the confiramtion dialog, the application got submited and an ID is generated. :( i have mailed the ADCOM..i am worried.. :( :(
Can anyone please help me and know if there is anything i can do in such situation?
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Strategy
Schools: NTU '15
GPA: 3.5
WE: Operations (Consulting)

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 4

Re: NTU (Nanyang Technological U) - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 04 Feb 2013, 08:05
Hi , did anyone get interview call? any idea, how to prepare for interview?

thanks.
Current Student
Concentration: Strategy, International Business
GMAT 1: 710 Q50 V35
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 5

Re: NTU (Nanyang Technological U) - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 11 Feb 2013, 06:58
I recently took the GMAT and scored a 710 (Q-50, V-35). I have around 6 yrs of exp in IT industry and have decent acads (I mean I have been the topper of my class throughout), and did my graduation from a good college (Not NIT or IIT though). I have good extra curriculars which I can show and also have good number of achievements at work as well. Have close to 2 yrs of experience in the US and a couple of months in the UK.

I am not able to make up my mind regarding applying for Nanyang for R2 or should I be waiting till Oct 2013 and apply in R1? Is there a difference between both the rounds with regards to intake? I know that generally R2 is riskier than R1, but some school such as INSEAD claim to give equal opportunity in all rounds, so is it the same for Nanyang?
Intern
Intern
Affiliations: University of Peshawar
Concentration: Strategy, Marketing
Schools: HBS '15
GMAT Date: 07-31-2013
GPA: 3.4
WE: Education (Education)

Kudos [?]: 7 [0], given: 0

Re: NTU (Nanyang Technological U) - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 24 Mar 2013, 11:15
ramachaitanya wrote:
I recently took the GMAT and scored a 710 (Q-50, V-35). I have around 6 yrs of exp in IT industry and have decent acads (I mean I have been the topper of my class throughout), and did my graduation from a good college (Not NIT or IIT though). I have good extra curriculars which I can show and also have good number of achievements at work as well. Have close to 2 yrs of experience in the US and a couple of months in the UK.

I am not able to make up my mind regarding applying for Nanyang for R2 or should I be waiting till Oct 2013 and apply in R1? Is there a difference between both the rounds with regards to intake? I know that generally R2 is riskier than R1, but some school such as INSEAD claim to give equal opportunity in all rounds, so is it the same for Nanyang?

You have strong Credentials, don't wait! Best of Luck.
Current Student
Concentration: Technology, General Management
GMAT 1: 690 Q48 V37
GPA: 2.99

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 0

Re: NTU (Nanyang Technological U) - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 17 Nov 2013, 23:50
Hey, anyone aware of the essay topics for NTU application? I couldn't find them on the website.
BSchool Forum Moderator
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GMAT 3: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.2
Followers: 108

Kudos [?]: 483 [0], given: 383

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: NTU (Nanyang Technological U) - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 04 Dec 2013, 01:36
The thread seems pretty dead!!!
Lets revamp it up a bit ... after being done with the ISB applications, most of the Indians would turn to this and NUS.
So lets starts some discussions

ISB Class of 2016 | Chat Session with ISB ADCOM | How to get started with Essays | GMAT Retake Debrief - 760 | ISB Preparation Kit | My ISB Interview-Aspired Class of 2016
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ISB Class of 2015 | My GMAT Debrief | My ISB Interview-Aspired Class of 2014 | General interview tips

BSchool Forum Moderator
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 700 Q50 V34
GMAT 2: 710 Q50 V35
GMAT 3: 760 Q50 V42
GPA: 3.2
Followers: 108

Kudos [?]: 483 [0], given: 383

GMAT ToolKit User Premium Member CAT Tests
Re: NTU (Nanyang Technological U) - Calling All MBA Applicants [#permalink] New post 04 Dec 2013, 01:37
Here are the essay topics:

Nanyang NTU Essay 1. If you were to choose the single most important thing that matters to you, what would it be and why? (Share the experiences, lessons and insights that shaped your choice). (300 word limit)
Nanyang NTU Essay 2. Share your most significant leadership experience. Indicate the challenges you faced, and the impact that was created in this experience. (Illustrate a particular moment or incident that showcase the type of leadership you are made of). (300 word limit)
Nanyang NTU Essay 3. Discuss your vision of your future after earning your MBA (career aspirations within a 3-5 year time frame), and how Nanyang MBA will help you achieve that. (300 word limit)
Nanyang NTU Resume: Concise document, no more than 3 pages, briefly explaining the description of your responsibilities and your accomplishments

ISB Class of 2016 | Chat Session with ISB ADCOM | How to get started with Essays | GMAT Retake Debrief - 760 | ISB Preparation Kit | My ISB Interview-Aspired Class of 2016
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ISB Class of 2015 | My GMAT Debrief | My ISB Interview-Aspired Class of 2014 | General interview tips

Re: NTU (Nanyang Technological U) - Calling All MBA Applicants   [#permalink] 04 Dec 2013, 01:37