Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Oct 2014, 05:17

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Concentration: General Management
Schools: Schulich '16
GMAT 1: 690 Q49 V34
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 1 [0], given: 0

Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 27 May 2014, 10:42
Hello Friends,

I am starting this thread for all those of us who are going to join IMBA program at Nyenrode University from October 2014. Let's get in touch and discuss the things we want to discuss and how to proceed about the things. Also those of you looking for a roommate can use this thread to get in touch with other future Nyenrodians.
Intern
Intern

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 31 May 2014, 00:12
Hi Vimal096

I am Sushil from Kolkata India. I have too got an offer for admission in NBU's IMBA(2014-15) program. Just had some query about career and job prospect post MBA in Netherland. Can you please give a brief on overall reputation of its degree in europe and in India and job prospects.
My profile: 3 years work exp. in IT and want to change the field.
Many Thanks.!
Manager
Manager

Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 31 May 2014, 05:49
ksushil7 wrote:
Hi Vimal096

I am Sushil from Kolkata India. I have too got an offer for admission in NBU's IMBA(2014-15) program. Just had some query about career and job prospect post MBA in Netherland. Can you please give a brief on overall reputation of its degree in europe and in India and job prospects.
My profile: 3 years work exp. in IT and want to change the field.
Many Thanks.!

Hello Sushil,

First of all congrats for the offer. I have been accepted Nyenrode IMBA course and will join that institute in October 2014. Actually outside India, there is no concept of campus placement. So students have to work on their own to get a job. However I have spoken with some of the current and past students and they say teaching and atmosphere is very good. If you are talented and put efforts you will have good chance of getting job there. There can be one some disadvantage tough if you don't DUTCH language. However people have got jobs there without knowing DUTCH language.

Also, I would like say one thing that MBA is a American thing so the value that your MBA degree gets in america is not comparable anywhere else in the world.
Intern
Intern

Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 04 Aug 2014, 19:11
Hi Vimal
Im a TCSer from Uruguay and I am also starting (or plan to as I am starting my visa application) the MBA at NBU this year.
So I suppose we will be classmates!!

Emilia
Manager
Manager

Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 05 Aug 2014, 09:01
esegredo wrote:
Hi Vimal
Im a TCSer from Uruguay and I am also starting (or plan to as I am starting my visa application) the MBA at NBU this year.
So I suppose we will be classmates!!

Emilia

Hi Emilia,

Its nice to finally hear from a fellow Nyenrodian. From what you have written, I understand that you are still completing the VISA application process. I have already submitted all my documents to the college, so that they can apply for VISA on my behalf. Please let me know, if I could prove of any help to you. I am also sending you a personal mail mentioning my Email ID and contact details. You can also get in touch with me via E-mail or phone. Also, please let me know if you anybody else you would joining along with us. Let's get in touch with each other before we reach there.
Intern
Intern

Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 17 Aug 2014, 19:16
Hi Vimal
I am Sunil from chennai.I will be joining the Nyenrode IMBA in October. Little late in accepting the offer. I need some help in completing the documents.Could you help me out ?
Manager
Manager

Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 19 Aug 2014, 07:50
Sunilmitkumar wrote:
Hi Vimal
I am Sunil from chennai.I will be joining the Nyenrode IMBA in October. Little late in accepting the offer. I need some help in completing the documents.Could you help me out ?

Hi Sunil,

First of all Congrats. I would be happy to help you. Please let me know your queries.
Intern
Intern

Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 24 Aug 2014, 02:46
Hi Vimal,

This is Suyash. I work for TCS Bangalore. I have accepted the offer for October 2014. Great job creating this post. Also please let me know if anyone from India has received his/her visa.

Thanks,
Suyash
Intern
Intern
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 3 [0], given: 26

Reviews Badge
Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 28 Aug 2014, 12:04
vimal096 wrote:
Hello Friends,

I am starting this thread for all those of us who are going to join IMBA program at Nyenrode University from October 2014. Let's get in touch and discuss the things we want to discuss and how to proceed about the things. Also those of you looking for a roommate can use this thread to get in touch with other future Nyenrodians.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for starting the thread. I am another TCSer willing take admission into NBU. Could you please let me know the expenses details and job prospects post the completion of course ?

My Profile: 4.5+ Years of IT exp.. (2 Yrs Intl exp- Mexico). Currently working for TCS from Mexico.

Acds: All 80s .
Intern
Intern

Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 03 Sep 2014, 20:58
Thanks Vimal.
Where is everybody with the preparation and at what stage they are? Me still waiting for visa.
Please list the time it took for your visa to arrive?
Manager
Manager

Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 04 Sep 2014, 17:38
pamphoo wrote:
Hi Vimal,

This is Suyash. I work for TCS Bangalore. I have accepted the offer for October 2014. Great job creating this post. Also please let me know if anyone from India has received his/her visa.

Thanks,
Suyash

Hello Suyash,

Sorry for the late reply actually I was out of town and didn't had any feasible internet connection.
As far as I know, I nobody have received VISA Yet. Nyenrore will get more information on 9th September and they will share that information with us.
I have sent you a personal message and you can get in touch with me via phone. You can also share your number with me so that I can get in touch with you.
Manager
Manager

Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 04 Sep 2014, 17:41
schittuluri wrote:
vimal096 wrote:
Hello Friends,

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Vimal,

Thanks for starting the thread. I am another TCSer willing take admission into NBU. Could you please let me know the expenses details and job prospects post the completion of course ?

My Profile: 4.5+ Years of IT exp.. (2 Yrs Intl exp- Mexico). Currently working for TCS from Mexico.

Acds: All 80s .

Hello Friend,

I have already shared my contact details with you. Lets get in touch via phone. You can also share your number with me so that I can get in touch with you.
Manager
Manager

Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 04 Sep 2014, 17:42
gogowahwah wrote:
Thanks Vimal.
Where is everybody with the preparation and at what stage they are? Me still waiting for visa.
Please list the time it took for your visa to arrive?

Hello Friend,

As far as I know, I nobody have received VISA Yet. Nyenrore will get more information on 9th September and they will share that information with us.
I have sent you a personal message and you can get in touch with me via phone. You can also share your number with me so that I can get in touch with you.
Intern
Intern

Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 16 Sep 2014, 07:22
Thank you Vimal for starting the thread.

Everybody,

I am Anil and I am from Hyderabad. I am an IT guy turned Entrepreneur, with 7 years of overall professional experience. I got an admit for the class of 2014-15 and have accepted it.

I have also attended the MBA Campus Weekend, organized by the university in August. The Weekend was attended by 17 participants and 4 of them(including me) got admits already.

Anywho, Don't you think we should create a group on FB and organize a virtual meetup before we start the course ?

Cheers
Intern
Intern

Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 29 Sep 2014, 22:31
Hi All,

I am Karan from Pune I will also be joining IMBA 14-15 at Nyenrode .

Anyone flying on 11th from Mumbai let me know.
Manager
Manager

Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch [#permalink] New post 30 Sep 2014, 09:33
KaranSinghGautam wrote:
Hi All,

I am Karan from Pune I will also be joining IMBA 14-15 at Nyenrode .

Anyone flying on 11th from Mumbai let me know.

Hello Karan,

I have sent you a personal message.
Re: Nyenrode University IMBA Batch 2014-2015: Let's get in touch   [#permalink] 30 Sep 2014, 09:33