Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 19 Apr 2014, 14:27

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

NYU - School of continuing education, Masters in HRM

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 23

CAT Tests
NYU - School of continuing education, Masters in HRM [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2010, 03:10
Hi,

I would like to know how is the program offered by NYU-SCPS in Masters in Human Resource Mgt. Its a 2 year program.
I am from India with 600 GMAT and 104 TOEFL iBT with 3 years of work exp including 2 years in recruitments.
What kind of job opportunities do students gt after this course?
What are my chances of gettin in?
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
SVP
SVP
Schools: Yale SOM 2011 Alum, Kellogg, Booth, Tuck
WE 1: IB - Restructuring & Distressed M&A
Followers: 69

Kudos [?]: 684 [0], given: 548

GMAT Tests User Reviews Badge
Re: NYU - School of continuing education, Masters in HRM [#permalink] New post 09 Feb 2010, 05:44
SCPS is for people currently working in a job. SCPS division is set up to generate extra cash for the school. It's not that prestigious, nor is it going to help you find a job. Unless you have a job in HR right now, and you want to advance your career with a degree, look for another MS degree. Many HR professionals go for PT MBA or EMBA in management instead.
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Technology, Strategy
GMAT 1: 710 Q48 V38
GPA: 3
WE: Information Technology (Consulting)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 6 [0], given: 23

CAT Tests
Re: NYU - School of continuing education, Masters in HRM [#permalink] New post 14 Feb 2010, 03:46
Hey thanks for the reply. Can you suggest some schools which offer MBA in HR or has a good MS in HR and where career opportunites r good??
Re: NYU - School of continuing education, Masters in HRM   [#permalink] 14 Feb 2010, 03:46