Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 20 Oct 2014, 13:15

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

NYU Stern Weekend Commute

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Concentration: Other
GRE 1: 319 Q161 V158
WE: Human Resources (Human Resources)
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 5 [0], given: 1

NYU Stern Weekend Commute [#permalink] New post 20 Jun 2013, 12:10
Fellow GMATclubians,
I have recently been admitted to NYU Stern Part-Time, which all along has been my top choice since it's the top part-time program in a somewhat commutable distance, I won't have to relocate and can keep working to pay off my debt. That said, I live in Baltimore and would have to commute to New York City for class almost every weekend. While I'm not as concerned about the financial cost of the commute (about $3,500 annually), I am a bit concerned about my sanity and quality of life over the next three years. Has anyone out there dealt with a similar commuting situation for a part-time MBA program, or know anyone who has? I'd love to know your thoughts on this.

And in case any of you are wondering, I live and work literally five minutes from University of Maryland's part-time MBA campus in Baltimore, but have ruled it out due to being incredibly unimpressed on each of my four visits.

Thanks in advance for any insightful feedback!

Best,
RayRicePudding (Thinking about changing my name to HakunaMachado)
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
NYU Stern Weekend Commute   [#permalink] 20 Jun 2013, 12:10