The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 13th Edition - Quantitative Questions Project
Of the companies surveyed about the skills they required in prospective employees, 20 percent required both computer skills and writing skills. What percent of the companies surveyed required neither computer skills nor writing skills?
(1) Of those companies surveyed that required computer skills, half required writing skills.
(2) 45 percent of the companies surveyed required writing skills but not computer skills.
GMAT Club is introducing a new project: The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 13th Edition - Quantitative Questions Project
Each week we'll be posting several questions from The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 13th Edition
and then after couple of days we'll provide Official Answer (OA) to them along with a slution.
We'll be glad if you participate in development of this project:
1. Please provide your solutions to the questions;
2. Please vote for the best solutions by pressing Kudos button;
3. Please vote for the questions themselves by pressing Kudos button;
4. Please share your views on difficulty level of the questions, so that we have most precise evaluation.
Hi Bunuel - Im not able to access the below link. Im getting an error message that reads "you are NOT authorized"
can you please assist.