Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 24 Jul 2014, 07:28

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

OG and Kaplan PS & DS vs. GMAT PS & DS??

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
Intern
Intern
Followers: 0

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
OG and Kaplan PS & DS vs. GMAT PS & DS?? [#permalink] New post 11 Jul 2006, 21:27
Hi,

I am studying using OG V10 (I am also going to do V11) and the Kaplan Premier 2007 and 2006 editions.

I finished the OG V10 and found that the problems to be relatively easy. I did well on just about all PS and DS problems and did not find the "hard" problems to be terribly hard. How do these OG questions compare to the real GMAT? (I know they are real GMAT questions but should I expect the real GMAT to be more difficult or not?)

I finished studying using Kaplan Premier 2007. I did very well with the practice test in the book (720) but have had far more difficulty with the practice tests and CATs on the CD. The PS and DS are significantly more difficult than those in OG. Should I expect this to be more difficult than the GMAT?

Thank you in advance for your advise!

Ross
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesVeritas Prep GMAT Discount Codes
OG and Kaplan PS & DS vs. GMAT PS & DS??   [#permalink] 11 Jul 2006, 21:27