Last visit was: 25 Apr 2024, 00:38 It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 00:38

Close
GMAT Club Daily Prep
Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History
Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.
Close
Request Expert Reply
Confirm Cancel
SORT BY:
Date
Manager
Manager
Own Kudos [?]: 27 [0]
Given Kudos: 36
Manhattan GMAT Student Services Associate
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: International Relations
Send PM
Manhattan GMAT Student Services Associate
Own Kudos [?]: 25 [0]
Given Kudos: 0
Concentration: International Relations
Send PM
Director
Director
Affiliations: Columbia, Wharton, LBS
Own Kudos [?]: 134 [0]
Given Kudos: 1
Concentration: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Entrepreneurship
Schools:Harvard, Stanford, LBS, Columbia, Wharton, HEC Paris
Send PM
Re: . [#permalink]
username123 wrote:
anyone have opinions on whether i should do problems out of og math and og verbal before, after, or with og12?

-a mgmat representative said their books are designed to be used with all 3 at the same time.
-topher's study plan please-evaluate-my-study-schedule-79588.html?highlight=study uses saves og12 for last.

i think i would like to do one of the og math/verbal or og12 in months 1-2 to drill while studying the mgmat books, and save the other for drilling in month 3 while doing cat's. anyone have experience with this?

i guess knowing if the og math and verbal problems generally harder than og12, on par, or easier would help too.

The goal of any study plan is to prioritize, focusing on those areas in which you have your greatest weaknesses. For example, if you recognize that you have a particular weakness in Data Sufficiency, you should focus on this topic by working through the OG Main and OG Math guide particularly in relation to data sufficiency. In this situation, you might want to work through all problems in the OG Main in relation to DS, check them and analyze what you are consistently getting wrong, revisit this strategies and methods, then work through all of the problems in the OG Math to see if you have improved. In any case, you should always spend the majority of your time on your weaknesses.

In relation to the difficulty of a given book, the difficulty level is probably about the same between all of the OG books. Difficulty, in this case, will mostly depend upon your proficiency in a given topic. Just remember that practice makes perfect.
GMAT Club Bot
Re: . [#permalink]