Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 28 Jul 2014, 16:37

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

OG Quant 2nd Ed. or GMATCLUB Tests to reach 50/51 ?

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Current Student
Schools: Tuck Class of 2013
Followers: 2

Kudos [?]: 17 [0], given: 4

GMAT ToolKit User
OG Quant 2nd Ed. or GMATCLUB Tests to reach 50/51 ? [#permalink] New post 10 May 2010, 06:32
Fellows,

I have 3 weeks left for GMAT and I need your opinion about which material should I buy to bump my score in Quant in this final round.

I have scored three Q49 and one Q50 on GMATPREPS 1 and 2 from both 1.2 and 1.0 versions. I feel I need more practice on 700-level Data Sufficiency questions and a better time management.

Unfortunatelly I don't have enough hours to do the 25 GMATCLUB tests, may be 5 to 9 of them.

What would be more suitable for me:

1 - Buy OG Quant supplement (around US$24 in my country) and dedicate the next 3 weeks on it;

2 - Get GMATCLUB tests.

I appreciate your opinion

PS:I wish I could buy a reduced package of GMATCLUB tests :?
Kaplan Promo CodeKnewton GMAT Discount CodesGMAT Pill GMAT Discount Codes
VP
VP
Followers: 11

Kudos [?]: 193 [0], given: 31

GMAT Tests User
Re: OG Quant 2nd Ed. or GMATCLUB Tests to reach 50/51 ? [#permalink] New post 10 May 2010, 06:39
MBAUncle wrote:
Fellows,

I have 3 weeks left for GMAT and I need your opinion about which material should I buy to bump my score in Quant in this final round.

I have scored three Q49 and one Q50 on GMATPREPS 1 and 2 from both 1.2 and 1.0 versions. I feel I need more practice on 700-level Data Sufficiency questions and a better time management.

Unfortunatelly I don't have enough hours to do the 25 GMATCLUB tests, may be 5 to 9 of them.

What would be more suitable for me:

1 - Buy OG Quant supplement (around US$24 in my country) and dedicate the next 3 weeks on it;

2 - But GMATCLUB tests.

I appreciate your opinion

PS:I wish I could buy a reduced package of GMATCLUB tests :?

I think you would be better off working on your weaknesses because a 700 level DS question is different for all of us. Give me a 200 geometry level question and it feels like 700 to me (okay I am exaggerating). Really, if you know your weaknesses, you probably wouldn't have to buy either one. There are plenty of questions on these boards that target specific areas, and most of the questions are fairly challenging.

However, to answer your question, I would do the gmat club tests.
Re: OG Quant 2nd Ed. or GMATCLUB Tests to reach 50/51 ?   [#permalink] 10 May 2010, 06:39