Find all School-related info fast with the new School-Specific MBA Forum

It is currently 01 Sep 2014, 11:27

Happy Labor Day:

Free Access to New GMATClub Tests for all GMATClub Members!!

Close

GMAT Club Daily Prep

Thank you for using the timer - this advanced tool can estimate your performance and suggest more practice questions. We have subscribed you to Daily Prep Questions via email.

Customized
for You

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Track
Your Progress

every week, we’ll send you an estimated GMAT score based on your performance

Practice
Pays

we will pick new questions that match your level based on your Timer History

Not interested in getting valuable practice questions and articles delivered to your email? No problem, unsubscribe here.

Events & Promotions

Events & Promotions in June
Open Detailed Calendar

Oh Gods of GMAT...

Question banks Downloads My Bookmarks Reviews Important topics  
TAGS:
Manager
Manager
Followers: 1

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

Oh Gods of GMAT... [#permalink] New post 08 Oct 2004, 11:40
I have a very important question. I was working on Kaplan book for last couple of weeks and now i am very comfortable solving most of their questions. I think i have kind of grown familiar with the 'pattern' of their thinking.

I know that OG is the most definitive resource for GMAT and expect that once i foucs on the OG, I would get a similar hang of it too in a matter of 2 weeks (hopefully). My test is on Nov end and i work full time. Do you think I should start focussing on OG immediately or i should wait and only in the last month, work heavily on the OG and nothing else? My plan is to get done with PR, Kaplan, Arco et al by this month and keep ONLY OG for the last month. What do you think of this idea? Is one month (and also working full time at the job) a good enough time for OG?

Appreciate your help here.
Kaplan GMAT Prep Discount CodesKnewton GMAT Discount CodesManhattan GMAT Discount Codes
Director
Director

Kudos [?]: 21 [0], given: 0

GMAT Tests User
 [#permalink] New post 08 Oct 2004, 14:47
IMO, 1 month for OG may be less, considering the full time work. As someone suggested, you can try working 10DS, 10PS, 10RC, 10SC and 10CR/day and review/take notes thoroughly.
I wouldn't keep it for the last month only find that it is not enough time. If you really get time, you can redo the ones where you went wrong, go through your error log, etc. I think OG is vast enough to keep you occupied for some time.
Manager
Manager

Kudos [?]: 0 [0], given: 0

[#permalink] New post 11 Oct 2004, 07:16
Thanks Hardworker!
I appreciate your input. I think it makes a lot of sense for me to start solving the OG now.
I took a PR test on sat and blew up the DS!
Anyways, when are you planning to take your GMAT? How are you doing?

later
  [#permalink] 11 Oct 2004, 07:16