Hi. There are a few things to keep in mind as the courses are different and have their own pros and cons:Live Online Course:
1. You have to keep a schedule, which may be good - I like it for the purpose of kicking my ass and no excuses. I don't have to motivate myself.
2. You can ask for support more so and the classes are interactive
3. Schedule may work for you and it may not, so it'd better do workOn Demand Course:
1. You make your own schedule
2. Price is really good usually
SO it is basically Price vs. Kicking your ass into shape. You have to decide which is more important.
For more comparisons see this thread: best-gmat-course-how-to-choose-167728.html
and this one: best-gmat-courses-169396.html
Founder of GMAT Club
Just starting out with GMAT? Start here... | Want to know your GMAT Score? Try GMAT Score Estimator
Need GMAT Book Recommendations? Best GMAT Books
Co-author of the GMAT Club tests
Have a blog? Feature it on GMAT Club!
GMAT Club Premium Membership - big benefits and savings